PDA

View Full Version : A big Thankyou to the forum!

Stanfield
04-09-2009, 08:24 PM
:jump for joy: Hello,

I would just like to say a big thankyou to the forum, not only for your help, guidence and great ideas but for introducing me to childcare.co.uk and organising the 50% off.

I have been registered since August last year and advertised like billio (aka loads and loads and loads), everywhere and anywhere, I have everything to can buy from vistaprint and have even resorted to trying to "poach" friends children from nurserys!!!! But now, since I have registered with childcare.co.uk, I was registered before but now I have paid to be a gold member I have had about 8 enquirys in 3 days!!!!!! One has already paid off and I also have a lady coming next saturday (very excited / nervous) to view for my full time slot!

I think this site is brilliant and has really helped me in many ways ... Thanks a lot ...:clapping:

Cazz
04-09-2009, 08:46 PM
What's the benefit of being a gold member?

I've read several posts on here over the last couple of days saying there are lots of enquiries coming from the site so I plan to get on there as soon as that registration certificate pops through my door!

Pipsqueak
04-09-2009, 08:48 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: thats great news

Stanfield
04-09-2009, 09:07 PM
If you are a gold member then you can email parents who advertise their childcare needs on there and they can email you back without them having to pay to be a member (which I dont think many , if any do pay).
As I say I was registered on there before, but have only had enquires since I have payed (only 6.99 for 3months with the 50% off from this site):clapping:

angeldelight
04-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Glad you are enjoying the forum

Also great news that you have some work coming in - well done

Angel xx

Cazz
04-09-2009, 09:11 PM
If you are a gold member then you can email parents who advertise their childcare needs on there and they can email you back without them having to pay to be a member (which I dont think many , if any do pay).
As I say I was registered on there before, but have only had enquires since I have payed (only 6.99 for 3months with the 50% off from this site):clapping:

Oh right, thanks for that!

I'll have a more in depth look at the site over the weekend :thumbsup:

Good luck with the parents - hope they sign.

Pauline
04-09-2009, 09:27 PM
So glad you are finding us so useful! :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
05-09-2009, 09:26 AM
yey thats great news

I haven't paid for the membership as don't need the children:p but when I move again I am going to as I have at least 3 people a week look at my profile on there:thumbsup:

tinkerbelle
05-09-2009, 10:25 AM
i registered on there yesterday whats the code for the gold membership many thanks x

Pauline
05-09-2009, 02:45 PM
i registered on there yesterday whats the code for the gold membership many thanks x

It's in the Members Area tinkerbelle :)

Can't put it out here as it is for members only :)