PDA

View Full Version : OOPS!

loocyloo
04-09-2009, 07:58 PM
my cardboard igloo was delivered this afternoon :D ( i don't need it until december but can't resist a bargain ) and i had just got home with my new tuff tray :D when it arrived ! ( so now i have a tuff tray for indoors & one for outdoors! )

then a delivery from woolies arrived, (more craft stuff) ... i then pulled out onto my bed all the stuff that came from baker ross last week, and the other bits i have bought this week (books, resources etc) and was just trying to think where on earth i could store it all

... when dh got home :blush: he wanted to know quite why i had so much stuff and what i was going to do with it all? i hadn't realised quite how big the igloo was going to be, even flatpacked !!! going to have to live behind a door somewhere!

luckily he doesn't seem to have quite realised there is a new car seat in the garage ;) LOL !!!

only one more parcel to be delivered ! some mirrors for the garden!

its just that time of year ... so many bargains to be had! and i have now got pretty much everything i need till next year :clapping: ... just got the christmas present shopping to do!

CherryBlossom
04-09-2009, 08:14 PM
You can't miss a bargain though can you lol.

I have already started buying stuff and I am not even going to be registered until Xmas time probably lol..can resist!

x

nannymcflea
04-09-2009, 08:46 PM
don't forget to take a piccie when the igloo is up and running.:D

you can't beat a bit of retail therapy.:clapping:

ZoeAlli
04-09-2009, 09:15 PM
LOL:laughing:

There are some great offers at the moment, just haven't been able to take much advantage of them!!
I liked the looks of the igloo but DH said he didn't think it would last long with the older ones using it aswell!
Not Christmas shopping this year, as sister is getting married abroad (one less stress!!). :)

daisyboo1980
04-09-2009, 09:18 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Nicki L
04-09-2009, 09:20 PM
I always wanted to build an igloo when i was little!!! where did you get it from - if you dont mind me asking???

loocyloo
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Nicki L I always wanted to build an igloo when i was little!!! where did you get it from - if you dont mind me asking???

its from http://www.cardboardtoys.com/

someone posted a link here the other day ... and i just had to have a look, and wanted it all! my 7yr old DS is desperate to build it!

Nicki L
04-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Thank you sooo much, i might have to buy one!!!:clapping:

Rubybubbles
05-09-2009, 09:23 AM
must of missed that thread lol!! they look fab:clapping: