PDA

View Full Version : Mindee made me laugh today

venus89
04-09-2009, 05:51 PM
My two and a half year old mindee - a huge livewire but also an enormous character - picked up a big stick today and has poked it down every drain on our walk home - he was trying to catch fish!
And when the sun was shining through the window there was dust floating in the sunlight (:blush: ) and he got all excited, shouting 'fairies' and trying to catch the dust :laughing:

mumof1
04-09-2009, 06:08 PM
bless him :)

sarah707
05-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Awww that's lovely! :D

Tam's Tribe
05-09-2009, 07:57 AM
There must be ALOT of fairies in my house then :laughing:

He sounds sweet.

Rubybubbles
05-09-2009, 09:44 AM
that is the cutest thing ever:D

My mindie on Thursday sat with me and hubby having lunch and dh said, are you going to finish the rest of your lunch (we were having pepper and couscous) 'well no' he said, 'it's too far away from me' :laughing: as in the other end of the plate, dh was rolling:rolleyes: mindie is 2 1/2 and would be more than happy with me gone when hubby around:laughing: they look at books and last time hubby found a monkey and said who's that, mindie said Emma, and they both start laughing so hard:rolleyes:

venus89
05-09-2009, 12:02 PM
that is the cutest thing ever:D

My mindie on Thursday sat with me and hubby having lunch and dh said, are you going to finish the rest of your lunch (we were having pepper and couscous) 'well no' he said, 'it's too far away from me' :laughing: as in the other end of the plate, dh was rolling:rolleyes: mindie is 2 1/2 and would be more than happy with me gone when hubby around:laughing: they look at books and last time hubby found a monkey and said who's that, mindie said Emma, and they both start laughing so hard:rolleyes:

:laughing: oh bless - that'one of the lovely things about our jobs, that they get the other members of the family as well as us