PDA

View Full Version : Is this too much?

mississmoomoo
04-09-2009, 04:39 PM
I have done a themed weekly planner for next week around a 2 year old. My theme for the month is animals, Im not sure if its right or not, or whether its too much. I have tried attaching a file from my pc but its not working:mad: .

i could email it though (i think)

thanks,

Caroline:D

sarah707
04-09-2009, 04:49 PM
You are welcome to email it to me but I'm off out now, so I can't look at it until tomorrow!

I don't do themes as such for under 3s but if a child is interested in something then I use my themed planning to find activities I think /know they will enjoy.

So long as you can say why you have planned things for the child then you are winning...

So Jane went to the zoo with parents and brought a selection of animals to your house... out comes your animal theme and you pick a few activities to enhance her learning and development.

I will pm you my email address for if you want me to try and load it on for you but as I say it will be tomorrow now :D

Chatterbox Childcare
04-09-2009, 04:51 PM
I have pm'd my email address to you too

mississmoomoo
05-09-2009, 07:43 AM
thank you both. She was fasinated by my cat so I have planned some stuff around her and other animals. I will attempt to email the plan I have done.

many thanks

Caroline x:)