PDA

View Full Version : I can go pick up my

Blackhorse
04-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Zafira on Monday after work!!

Yuhuu!! I am soo happy!!!

and my first week as cm has been good as well. no major issues...
although my dd isnt well today as she is teething and has a bit of a temperature...hopefully she will wake up feeling better.

marion
04-09-2009, 12:02 PM
congratulations!!!!!. I'd love one of those. Oh well will just have to make do with my little fiesta for now.

ORKSIE
04-09-2009, 12:02 PM
:clapping: :clapping:
Hope you enjoy your Zafira, I love mine:thumbsup:
Hope your DD is better:)

Blackhorse
04-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Orksie and others too of course...:D
Can you tell me if it is easy to drive? How long did it take you to get used to it.

I am a reasonably good driver..never had any problems...and been driving for years..but never had such a big car before...??

Heard from others it is good to drive! Hope that is true!! LOL

LOOPYLISA
04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
:thumbsup:

I find driving hubbys big car alot easier :D

Adiamond
04-09-2009, 12:08 PM
:clapping: I LOVE my Zafira :clapping: :clapping:
I have only ever had small cars and when I got my Zafira I felt like I was drivig a bus :laughing:
But after a few trips it felt normal :D and it is lovely to drive.
Hope you soon get used to it :) x x x

ORKSIE
04-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Orksie and others too of course...:D
Can you tell me if it is easy to drive? How long did it take you to get used to it.

I am a reasonably good driver..never had any problems...and been driving for years..but never had such a big car before...??

Heard from others it is good to drive! Hope that is true!! LOL
Its lovely to drive, easiest car I have ever driven.
My last car was a clio, I was a little worried thought i might struggle, but its not as big as it looks.
Think I also feel more in control because I a little higher up!
So dont worry you will be fine:thumbsup:

Blackhorse
04-09-2009, 12:16 PM
I hope it will be going well quickly..
I dont have much time between picking it up and doing a school run with 4 kids in the car!!

But hey...everything took me ages to do in regards to cm so now I shouldnt complain everything is happening in the space of a week!! LOL

I am looking forward to it...and I am more worried about the parking than the driving...in front of my house I have an off road parking space for myself...that is easy...more worried about busy schools in the morning ...or the supermarket...but I guess there I can go to mothers parking..or whatever it is called.

I am soo Excited about my car!!
It is lovely blue by the way!!:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
04-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Mine is bright Red, Mindees and CM friends call it "The Fire Engine"
I did tend to use big gaps to park when I first got it (about 3 months ago) and was very soon parking in the supermarket spaces confidently.
I have to admit I have to find a fairly big gap when parking on the road:blush:

Ripeberry
04-09-2009, 03:33 PM
I've got a dark blue 02 Zafira comfort and it's great! Since having it I find 'normal' cars too small and too close to the ground ;)
Also I don't feel so intimidated by 4X4 s in the Zafira, I used to hate them when i drove a Toyota Corolla.
Best thing to do if you find it difficult to park is to angle the passenger door mirror down so that you can see the edge of the kerb or parking lines.
Makes it much easier then.
Have fun! :)

manjay
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I went from Fiesta to a Galaxy and loved the bigger car. Feels much safer. I have "girly parking" (as dh calls it) on the front and back but I still head over to the far side of a car park:rolleyes:

I am sure you will be fine x