PDA

View Full Version : why did I answer my phone??

LeeAnn
04-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Got a call this morning to say that the Dad of one of my mindees wasnt going in to work due to the bad weather. Woo hoo! I have no other mindees today so I was going to get a day off!

DD and I went shopping this morning came home, tucked her into bed for her nap and was looking forward to a relaxng afternoon!

As I came out of her room the phone was ringing so I grabbed it before it disturbed her......................... not checking the caller display ............................. yep you've guessed it! It was mindees Dad , the rain has stopped so he has been called in to work :panic: :panic: I am getting mindee at 12.30 - 5. Ugh should have shut the curtains, turned the phone off and locked the door LOL :laughing:

Making sure I get some time in on here while eating my lunch before mindee gets here and DD wakes up.

Ripeberry
04-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Never mind! Could have been worse...Ofsted ringing for an inspection :panic:
They always ring on a Friday :eek:

LeeAnn
04-09-2009, 11:15 AM
LOL didn't think of that! haha phoning on a Fri is evil! letting you stew all weekend!:eek:

ORKSIE
04-09-2009, 12:13 PM
LeeAnn, dont want to rub it in, but I have the day off:p :laughing: :laughing:
Running very fast:laughing:

Mollymop
04-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Not long til 5pm! Then you get the weekend off all to yourself

LeeAnn
04-09-2009, 12:30 PM
LOL Orksie! no fair!

ooh yeah it is still a short day so cant complain too much! she looks like she might want to sleep so that would help! haha

better go help with the playdough! x

ORKSIE
04-09-2009, 12:38 PM
While your having fun with play dough, I doing Papaer work:(
So maybe I got the short straw after all:D