PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to check the progress of a CRB?

Cazz
03-09-2009, 11:32 PM
I seem to remember reading on here that you can - if so where do I need to log in and what information will I need?

sarah707
04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Here you go! :D

http://www.crb.gov.uk/services/online_tracking_service.aspx

Bendy
04-09-2009, 11:00 AM
You need to watch out it becomes a frustrating obsession I was checking 2 times a day am/pm and nothing changed for 2 weeks.:laughing:

I hope yours is processed quickly.

Cazz
04-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks for your replies but my CRB arrived in the post this morning! :clapping: 3 weeks and 1 day after Ofsted inspector came out - pretty impressive!

I assume dh's will be sent here as well and providing all is fine with doctors report (should be - I hardly ever go, lol!) then fingers crossed my certificate will arrive shortly!! :D

Daddy Day Care
04-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Glad you got your crb sorted, lets just hope hubby was a good boy before you met him :)

Gareth
xx

Cazz
04-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Glad you got your crb sorted, lets just hope hubby was a good boy before you met him :)

Gareth
xx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Probably not but nothing that should affect a CRB check!!

Should be okay as he had to get one for his current job.

guest3
06-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Glad your CRB came through so quick Cazz - I've been waiting for 8 weeks now and checking daily.....its sooooo frustrating as I have a mindee lined up waiting to start!!:mad: :mad:

Wendy x

Dippy bird
08-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Where do you find the reference number? I am totally fed up as I phoned Ofsted today to tell them that my son had just turned 16 and would need another form for him(they wouldn't give me one originally even though it was only a few weeks off his birthday!), now they are saying that I can't be registered until his CRB comes back!! How annoying is that? I'm still waiting for the other 3 - and Ofsted have only JUST sent my friend a form to fill in for a reference even though I gave them her name weeks ago!! :angry: :angry: :angry: