PDA

View Full Version : 10% discount! woo hoo!

mississmoomoo
03-09-2009, 08:44 PM
I only found out today that as a registered childminder you get 10% discount at Early Learning Centre! I wish Toys R Us did the same..............or do they??:idea:

does anyone else know what else we can get?

Playmate
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I've saved loads over the years with my discount card. I was mortified yesterday when I went into town to find our local branch is closing :( However they did have 30% off everything and I saved £12 on something I had my eye on for a while :clapping:

It's a small world
03-09-2009, 09:16 PM
How do you get the discount? what id do you need to show?

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
03-09-2009, 09:21 PM
you can get a costco trade card

PixiePetal
03-09-2009, 09:41 PM

ELC wanted to see my certificate. I copied it to take. Other years they have just renewed it without asking for certificate.

Not for use on stuff in the sales though.

mississmoomoo
03-09-2009, 09:48 PM
you can get a costco trade card

cool, I have been wanting to get one, I can feel a trip to my nearest one coming on!

carlen222
04-09-2009, 07:21 PM
wow!!!! i never knew about this!!!! what a great site this forum is, its like my bible lol!!!

anyone any idea if this offer is nation wide or just england?? do i just take my certificate to the store?? fantastic!!! xx

jeanybeany
04-09-2009, 07:26 PM
If you register on line you can get free delivery as well for elc. Just register under nursery.

Playmate
04-09-2009, 07:59 PM
If you register on line you can get free delivery as well for elc. Just register under nursery.

O wow, now I didn't know that! I was told it wasn't applicable on line, only at your chosen store. Now mine is closing maybe I can get stuff on line (Don't tell hubby though :laughing: )

CherryBlossom
05-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Thats great. I am going to spend loads buying stuff from scratch once I start, so will wait until I am Registered to spend in ELC now!

jeanybeany
05-09-2009, 02:28 PM
O wow, now I didn't know that! I was told it wasn't applicable on line, only at your chosen store. Now mine is closing maybe I can get stuff on line (Don't tell hubby though :laughing: )

Aaaaaaargh, don't blame me when hubby sees your credit card bill.....lol. Elc have a sale on the creative stuff at mo, I feel an order being placed!

jeanybeany
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry guys, you now have to spend £50 now to get free delivery at ELC online.

FizzysFriends
05-09-2009, 08:30 PM

If you are a member of the NCMA you can just take your NCMA card and they will issue you with a ELC discount card.

Annie_T
06-09-2009, 02:22 PM
yep but can only use it for minding items (not they will know if it for minding or not lol)

libary do a longer rental on books, take your reg cert to them and they will write childminder on your card and then when you get books out you get 4 weeks instead of 3 i believe (our libarys do it here so guessing all others do too)

not sure on any other places for discount etc x