PDA

View Full Version : 4 under 5

estrelas
03-09-2009, 07:01 PM
No, No, NO never again!!

I am totally exhausted !

How do you do it? those who do it all the time?

Great kids but i am soooo tired !

singlewiththree
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
I don't :) I'm going to be having 3 under 3 and think that will be bad enough!

Alibali
03-09-2009, 07:21 PM
3 of mine are fairly independent and all toilet trained, feed themselves, walk well etc so it's only the baby that takes a lot extra care, the hard bit is getting them all in/out car in the rain! At least 4 times a day at nursery. On a monday and tues I drop 3 at nursery so only have baby in the mornings and wed, thur I drop 2 off and am left with 2. It is easier than when I had 3 under 18 months.

estrelas
03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
3 of mine are fairly independent and all toilet trained, feed themselves, walk well etc so it's only the baby that takes a lot extra care, the hard bit is getting them all in/out car in the rain! At least 4 times a day at nursery. On a monday and tues I drop 3 at nursery so only have baby in the mornings and wed, thur I drop 2 off and am left with 2. It is easier than when I had 3 under 18 months.

3 under 18 months :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alibali
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
3 under 18 months :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know! It was when I just started and didn't know any better, I thought that was normal:laughing: :laughing:

I was shattered all the time:)

margimum
03-09-2009, 07:28 PM
I have a variation for 4 who are all under 4 and find it actually works ok most of the time!!
It helps that they seem to split into pairs to play, with two being 'sit on floor and play animals, cars, small world etc' types and the other two are 'charge around shouting and climbing' types!!
It can get quite exhausting as they are all great questioners (we call one Delilah:laughing: :laughing: Why? why? why?:laughing: )
I know that as I start at 6.30 I have to be organised before bed.
It helps that I know each child really well.
I think it helps to have been minding for many many years and not much can surprise me now:eek: