PDA

View Full Version : Easter Bonnets

elaineg
25-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know where I can get some cheap bonnets that we can decorate to make easter bonnets.

love Elaine XXX

sarah32
25-02-2008, 05:09 PM
99p and poundland have them, I also saw them in home bargains and woolworths

Heaven Scent
25-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Yes I got mine from poundland but there is also sjome in The Works I've seen them somewhere this week as well when my two were with me and I was a miserable mum and wouldn't buy them. I also saw them in my local cheap shops in Congleton I know one is calle Home and Beauty (there's one in Sandbach also so might be more in other towns) and I only know the other one as the cheap shop in the main street - not much help I know but do try your local cheap shops and charity shops.
Celine.:laughing:

crazybones
25-02-2008, 06:36 PM
The Poundland ones are good because they do a boy style like a straw cowboy hat.

Annie x

miffy
25-02-2008, 06:36 PM
I was in the works on Saturday and they were just unpacking them - don't know how much they were though

Miffy xx

angeldelight
25-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I made my grandson one

I got a empty cereal box

Rolled it around his head and taped it together - fairly high over his head so it looked like a crown
I glued a round piece about a quarter of the way down - inside the crown - so it touched his head

I then got some rabbits hay and glued it everywhere inside and out so it looked like a birds nest - I put a lot on so it looked fairly big

I then got some chicks and choc eggs and put them inside the crown bit which was now covered with straw

It looked like a nest with baby chicks inside

He won first prize !

Angel xx

Kelly
25-02-2008, 07:19 PM
I was in the works today and the bonnets were £1.25 and a pack of easter chicks was £1.25 they had some great easter bonnet decoration packs as well.

Chell
13-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks Angel, that sounds great. Now who might have some straw that I can pinch..............:D

angeldelight
13-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Some one with a rabbit ? haha

xx

crazybones
13-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I know someone with a rampant one........oh sorry, should save that for a Friday night thread. :D

Annie_T
13-03-2008, 06:31 PM
i went to mothercare today and got a easter bonnet .. you have make your self (mine was yellow with rabbit design on it- cute tbh)... also in pink but i not sure bout design it has. £2(tho states 3).. also went to mad max (our cheap shop - not sure if anywhere else) got 12 chicks, hat, and 9 eggs for total of 4.99
card factory has stuff too if they in your area.
or try ebay

Chell
13-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I know someone with a rampant one........oh sorry, should save that for a Friday night thread. :D

What is one of them then? :confused: :ROFL1: