PDA

View Full Version : mmmmm that went a bit too smoothly

Lincsminder
03-09-2009, 05:15 PM
First day back minding today and apart from the rain on the way to school everything ran smoothly. The mindie and my ds played nicely all morning, sat at the table and ate all lunch with no mess, ds then took mindie and him self in to the living room and laid down on the new nap mats I made. I fed my baby whilst reading a story and all 3 fell asleep with no fuss for 90 mins, at 2pm I opened the blinds and let in the sun and all 3 woke up gently and were happy and smiley. School run was fine and we had a calm snack time, then I played a board game with my children and older mindie until their mum came.

Then to top it off there was a knock at the door and it was a mum from school wanting 1 hour on a Tue and wed after school which fits in fine.

Just hope tomorrow is the same and it wasn't a one off.

Trouble
03-09-2009, 05:23 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Chatterbox Childcare
03-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Sounds lovely

I had this morning off until 12.10 and then bedlam hit and after school had 8 indoors as it was raining

Hope tomorrow is good for you too

sarah707
03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
That sounds like a lovely first day back!

Long may it last :D

Tam's Tribe
03-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Did you keep wanting to pinch yourself :laughing:

Sounds wonderful!!

flora
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Glad you had a lovely first day back,

You do know they are lulling you inot a false sense of security......

I would watch my back if I were you :D

Having sadi that, my lot were good today all 6 of them, loud but good :thumbsup:

l122ie
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
It's lovely when you think the day may be a bit stressful then it actually pans out quite well. But of course there are also the days when everything u planned goes belly up and u think why me. I love childminding just because no two days are the same :)