PDA

View Full Version : Sit on buggy boards??

mindermummy
03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Will soon have 2 little ones in a double buggy and then a 2 and half yr old who will suddenly need to walk a 10 min walk...thinking it will be too much for him, so wondered about getting one of those buggy boards you sit on.

Any tips on them?? where to get a good cheapa one???

Do they fit on double buggys?? have others done this???

Any advice great please.xxxx

Zoemum2four
03-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Tesco's do a sit on one, for about £40.....Not sure if it fits a twin though might be worth going and having a look.

Sarahjlonguk
03-09-2009, 04:44 PM
hi

I had the "seat to go", it was good once you mastered the art of walking without kicking it. On one of the prams it also kept knocking the brake bar on over bumps so watch out for that.

Think I got it from argos was a couple of years ago.

carlen222
03-09-2009, 05:01 PM
i bough a lascal one thinking itd be a great idea-how wrong was i!!!! it ended up in the bin and i bought a kiddy board. it sticks out a mile from the pram so your bent over trying to push, its just useless!!!! your constantly kicking it and its not the best for going up and down pavements either. also the fittings on mine were like little belts you put around the buggy-i didnt feel it was very secure!!! hope this helps xx

watgem
04-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I got through 2 litaf sit on boards in about 18months they were awful! It was hard to go round corners, up and down kerbs etc. I had mine attached to my single and my tandem, the final straw was one of the wheels fell off the second buggy board as I was going along! luckily the child was ok so I threw it away. Also a couple of times the seated child nodded off so I would have to stop and wake them up. In the end I applied for a grant to buy a triple buggy. I am sorry to say that I couldn't recommend them. The best buggy board I ever had was a traditional lascal one:) :) They are more expensive but much better quality

carlen222
04-09-2009, 07:16 PM
i bough a lascal one thinking itd be a great idea-how wrong was i!!!! it ended up in the bin and i bought a kiddy board. it sticks out a mile from the pram so your bent over trying to push, its just useless!!!! your constantly kicking it and its not the best for going up and down pavements either. also the fittings on mine were like little belts you put around the buggy-i didnt feel it was very secure!!! hope this helps xx

i wrote lascal i meant litaf!!!! it was awfull!!!!!! avoid!!!!

mummyroysof3
04-09-2009, 07:34 PM
i have a lascal one, got from tesco and used some clubcard vouchers towards it, jack used it now jessica is and its been on at least 3 different pushchairs i love it:laughing:

charlotte x

venus89
04-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I have a normal stand on double buggy - I can't remember where I got it from. I have two two year olds and one of them hated it....

We have a ten to fifteen minute walk to school(their speed) and their favourite way of doing it is to have wrist reins and pretend to be dogs. They love it!

In all honesty, ten minutes is probably not a long way for a child that age - although theymay tell you otherwise :laughing: