PDA

View Full Version : is this what i should be doing????

jaja
03-09-2009, 02:00 PM
ok, i do

one book for child to take home and parents to record whilst child at home adn then fill in and return to me every time they come. upto the age of nursery ish 3.5 ish....

Two observations sheets, one photo, one written filled in once a week with a section for next steps - simple one line what we doing next

One scrapbook with pictures and snap shots on, what the child has done ect

a comment sheet for any comments given to me by another person

a planning sheet with ideas of next steps, what we going to do and interests of the child.

Is there anything else i should have or have i covered it? or am i doing too much?? its confusing really trying to get you head around it all/.......

thanks for any replys.....

Kes
03-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Sounds like you have everything covered. If your not already make sure that you include any comments from parents.

Kerry

sarah707
03-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Sounds good to me!

Like Kes says get comments from parents...

Oh and go through the learning journey regularly with the child and put in their comments too :D

flora
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Sound like a good plan to me :thumbsup:

jaja
04-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Thankyou, i was so confused to what exactly i was suppost to do, i have comment sheet from parent already.....

Its crazy cause you already do everything on the eyfs but dont record it, i understand why you need to write everything down for evidence but it seems daft to me when you are suppost to do the paperwork? lol lol need more hours in the day...

caroljayne
04-09-2009, 12:46 PM
You could also include comment sheet from other settings if there are any involved. :-)

Louise_Oaktree
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Anyone got one of these comments sheets they are willing to share? I use daily diary but parents NEVER write anything in their box! :angry: