PDA

View Full Version : What would you do on first day??

louise
02-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi, I've got two new starters tom. One 15month old and 1 5 yr old. The 5yrs old starts school tom but only for a few hours before she starts full time next week. So i've got her 7.30 untill 12. I also mind another 15month old.
Now childminder drop in is back on tom shall i go or shall i stay in and get the 5yr old to do the front cover of her learning journey?
I wasn't going to go but i think it maybe easier with the younger one. When she has been left before it has taken her awhile to settle. She has never been here with other 15month old who i think will get teritorial(she has began to push my son away when he sits with me). So i'm thinking it maybe more neutral for them both. Also she will be ready for a nap when we return and wont see mum when she picks up her sister to take her to school.
I don't want the 5 yr old to get to worn out before school though. Would it be better to just be at home?

Thanks Louise

mushpea
02-09-2009, 06:35 PM
if it were me i would go out as it would be good for the younger ones and the 5yrold may enjoy it anyway, she will probably have to do some writing or drawing at school so the play time first may be nice for her.

TheBTeam
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM
I would go out too.