PDA

View Full Version : PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mushpea
02-09-2009, 06:15 PM
had a mega busy day today and survied:clapping:

had the following ages

9 months
22 months
3yrold
5yrold
6yrold
8yrold
10yrold

6yrold was back at school but the rest were still off , thougt it was going to be a completely stressful exhausting day but i was wrong, exhausting yes but they were all so lovley today and they didnt even care when we sat in the park having our picnic in the rain:laughing:
will have them all after school each week but not everyday and as one of them is term time only it wont be to bad i hope.

Trouble
02-09-2009, 06:16 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
02-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow! :clapping:

And I thought I was busy yesterday with 4! :laughing:

nannymcflea
02-09-2009, 06:26 PM
If I remember rightly you posted yesterday regarding one that might be stopping off school?(sorry if that wasn't you!)

Glad you had a good day and got to the park...even if it was raining.:D

misst104
02-09-2009, 06:26 PM
blimey! Well done you :thumbsup:

xxx jo

mushpea
02-09-2009, 06:33 PM
If I remember rightly you posted yesterday regarding one that might be stopping off school?(sorry if that wasn't you!)

Glad you had a good day and got to the park...even if it was raining.:D

yep that was me, i was a little worried mum might say she wasnt gonna go but she did, it wasnt having her that would have been the problem just that i wouldnt have been able to fit them all in the car and had arranged to go out with a freind. but it all worked out and it was actually quite fun

TheBTeam
02-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Well done, I had a day with
11mth old
2 x 1 year olds
2 year old
2 x 4 year olds
6 year old
2 x 7 year olds
9 year old
10 year old

did have my dh here too, but what a day for it to tip down and be stuck in doors all day!

Couldn't be bothered to cook tea, just wasted a small fortune on some pizza! Forgot the alcohol though, that would have helped! (After work of course, we did a 8am to 6pm day!