PDA

View Full Version : Can someone work this out

Hebs
02-09-2009, 03:52 PM
cos my brain isn't working tonight :laughing:

had an enquiry tonight but i think i might be over my numbers 1 night a week if i take him on :blush: i'm reg to have 6 under 8's

Term Time i'm fine it's hols i think as i have L aged 7 term time but 7pm til 9pm (other mindees gone home) and weekends..........

MONDAY
C aged 2
L aged 2
C aged 5
D aged 5
possible new mindee aged 6
L aged 7

Tues
C aged 2
L aged 2
C aged 5
D aged 5
L aged 7

Wed
C aged 2
L aged 2
R aged 3
C aged 5
D aged 5
L aged 7
C aged 10

Thurs
C aged 2
L aged 2
R aged 3
C aged 5
D aged 5
L aged 7
C aged 10
Possible new mindee aged 6

Fri
C aged 2
L aged 2
C aged 5
D aged 5
L aged 7
Possible new mindee aged 6

Sat
C aged 2
L aged 7
New mindee aged 6

jaja
02-09-2009, 04:02 PM
yeah i think that you would, although you could ask ofsted for a variation for that couple of hours.

Although would you have any other chiuldren from 7pm til 9pm? as long as you have 6 children under 8 at any time you are fine, depends what times they come and go....

Hope that helps, if not sure someone will come along soon and help you out....

Hebs
02-09-2009, 04:07 PM
nope all the other kids are gone by 6pm latest

the mum of the 5 year old has said she think's they'll be at the caravan for the oct half term, if not she'll be home studying so could keep C at home that one day to help me out :o bless her.

I won't have 3 of them over christmas as mums are uni students, and L turns 8 on the 2nd jan so will no longer be counted in my numbers.

so........... i think i'll only be stuck this one day but like i say one mum has offered to keep her son at home that day if they are not at the caravan,

:panic:

Hebs
02-09-2009, 05:20 PM
well mum of 6 year old has been on the phone, she definatly wants me to have K aged 6, and is coming on sat am to sign contracts :)

Trouble
02-09-2009, 05:25 PM
i think theres a problem with thursday 6 under 8 bit:idea:

Hebs
02-09-2009, 05:28 PM
i think theres a problem with thursday 6 under 8 bit:idea:

yes i know BUT

A, i'm gonna ask for a variation
if they say no
B, mindee aged 5 might be on holiday if not mum has said she'll keep him at home that day as she's at uni so can change her days that oct half term :thumbsup:
cos term time it isn't a problem as i don't have L aged 7 until 7pm if i have him at all :D

Trouble
02-09-2009, 05:30 PM
go for it

i bet you sleep at night:laughing: :laughing:

ive got headache and i only had 2 today 1 screamed most of the day but still only 2

TheBTeam
02-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Think you have it worked out right, if it only works out 1 evening a week during holidays only then i would say to ofsted that it is only a poss that it might happen, when i tried this they couldn't get to grips with what i was asking though, and then it didn't ever happen because as you say with sickness, holidays, options to stay at home etc, the chances are narrowed!

Hebs
02-09-2009, 05:32 PM
:laughing:

i don't fall asleep i drop asleep :laughing: :laughing:

tammerisk
02-09-2009, 05:37 PM
ofsted will not give a variation for more than 6 children under the age of 8 as i had this prob a weeks ago the only way they will do it is if you have a registered assistant who is crb checked as legaly one childminder can only have 6 children under the age of 8 it is the numbers under 5 you can change so long as you don't go over 6 under 8.

i had to ask parent to keep one little one at home that day

Hebs
02-09-2009, 05:48 PM
ok thanks for that :thumbsup:

C's mum has said she'll keep him at home that day IF they arn't at the caravan so i'll just do that :D

Hebs
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Think you have it worked out right, if it only works out 1 evening a week during holidays only then i would say to ofsted !

it's ONLY the october half term :thumbsup:
C aged 10 and R aged 3 arn't coming to me during the christmas hols and L turns 8 on 2nd jan :thumbsup: so no longer counts in my numbers :D

estrelas
02-09-2009, 06:06 PM
cos my brain isn't working tonight :laughing:

had an enquiry tonight but i think i might be over my numbers 1 night a week if i take him on :blush: i'm reg to have 6 under 8's

Term Time i'm fine it's hols i think as i have L aged 7 term time but 7pm til 9pm (other mindees gone home) and weekends..........

MONDAY
C aged 2
L aged 2
C aged 5
D aged 5
possible new mindee aged 6
L aged 7

Tues
C aged 2
L aged 2
C aged 5
D aged 5