PDA

View Full Version : babies are like buses!!!!!

jaja
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
just had another email for another baby, 7 till 9 on a thursday night, thats 5 enquirys for under 5 in less than 2 months......... is there a baby boom going on that noone has told me about??????

am happy happy happy:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: been waiting ages for good news, just need one to sign.......

misst104
02-09-2009, 02:29 PM
good luck. Will keep fingers crossed that you get them signed up soon :thumbsup:

xxx jo

Tippy Toes
02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Good luck. Hope you get contract signed soon x :)

Zoemum2four
02-09-2009, 04:45 PM
good luck hope you get one signed up....:clapping:

flora
02-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Come on Jen, you are just being greedy....... share them out fairly !!!!! :D

Otherwise NO CAKE the next time I see you :p

Ripeberry
02-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Actually, it was in the Daily Express and on the news a few days ago that there is a 'baby boom' in your part of the world :)
Just need one to start down here in the south.

jaja
03-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Come on Jen, you are just being greedy....... share them out fairly !!!!! :D

Otherwise NO CAKE the next time I see you :p

that not fair!!!!!! lol lol lol lol no ones signed yet, got to keep fingers crossed xxx

flora
03-09-2009, 07:48 PM
They will if they have any sense, you are lovely.

There I said that a not even under the influence of cake :p

Do you notice a recurrent them in our freindship here??????

Cake, cake and more cake :D

CherryBlossom
04-09-2009, 09:44 AM
I was just going to say YES there is a Baby boom lol, and saw somebody else had written it. (Sorry not sure who as i clicked straight onto reply)
I know about 8 people that are pregnant at the moment..hopefully this means some business for me when I finally start Minding lol

x

jaja
04-09-2009, 10:03 AM
They will if they have any sense, you are lovely.

There I said that a not even under the influence of cake :p

Do you notice a recurrent them in our freindship here??????

Cake, cake and more cake :D

ahhhh thats lovely, but we do like cake!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Helen Dempster
04-09-2009, 04:58 PM
just had another email for another baby, 7 till 9 on a thursday night, thats 5 enquirys for under 5 in less than 2 months......... is there a baby boom going on that noone has told me about??????

am happy happy happy:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: been waiting ages for good news, just need one to sign.......

If there is, no-one's told the parents in Kent! I'm sooooo quiet at the mo, it's quite worrying.

Good luck and well done you :thumbsup: :clapping:

venus89
04-09-2009, 05:10 PM
If there is, no-one's told the parents in Kent! I'm sooooo quiet at the mo, it's quite worrying.

Good luck and well done you :thumbsup: :clapping:

Where in Kent are you?

venus89
04-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I thought it was going to be a joke - babies are like buses: they're often red, noisy and their exhaust fumes smell.....

flora
04-09-2009, 05:15 PM
I thought it was going to be a joke - babies are like buses: they're often red, noisy and their exhaust fumes smell.....

That very good venus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: