PDA

View Full Version : Look what I've just got for my sensory plants!

venus89
02-09-2009, 11:13 AM
http://www.greenfingers.com/superstore/product.asp?dept_id=200489&pf_id=LS3566D

I have a teeny tiny garden so this should be ideal, and I can plant different smelly/touchy plants in each of the sections without them taking up each others' space.
I want to get a mirror ball or similar (suggested by my network coordinator :D _ to go in the mmiddle and perhaps get the kids to colour some insect pictures, laminate them and put them round the outside.
xx

little miss chatterbox
02-09-2009, 11:40 AM
wow that's fab!!!!!!! I might have to get one too!

Jennie

LittleMissSparkles
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM
I think its still expensive for what is to be honest with you, sorry could have got a few small lovely pots far cheaper than that, but it is nice, hope you have fun growing things xxx

angiemog
02-09-2009, 12:11 PM
I like it........ Hmmm I want one! x

singlewiththree
02-09-2009, 12:42 PM
I think its still expensive for what is to be honest with you, sorry could have got a few small lovely pots far cheaper than that, but it is nice, hope you have fun growing things xxx

I thought the same, it is lovely though for a special treat. :)

venus89
02-09-2009, 12:49 PM

Fair point - but I have a bit of cash spare and figured I'd spend it on a few nice bits. My garden really is tiny so this will be nice and compact and will make a bit of a feature for the sensory bit

breezy
02-09-2009, 12:52 PM
I think it's lovely :)

LittleMissSparkles
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Fair point - but I have a bit of cash spare and figured I'd spend it on a few nice bits. My garden really is tiny so this will be nice and compact and will make a bit of a feature for the sensory bit

hope i didnt offend you , it is nice , and like you say if you only have a small garden will be a lovely feature xxx

sweets
02-09-2009, 05:52 PM
its lovely, i don't think its a bad price as its on offer, i wouldn't like to pay full price for it tho. £30 for 5 planting areas is good.

venus89
02-09-2009, 05:57 PM
hope i didnt offend you , it is nice , and like you say if you only have a small garden will be a lovely feature xxx

Oh I'm not offended in the least :thumbsup:
I know I could buy more for less but I'm needing to invest some money in the childminding and not wanting to buy even more toys - although I have splurged out on lots of new toy kitchen bits. This I figure will be lovely for the kids but will be something I can keep when I finish minding too :D

Louise_Oaktree
07-09-2009, 09:00 PM
I think it looks great - mine could even double up as a pretend roundabout for little tykes cars :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I want one!