PDA

View Full Version : fingers crossed xxxxxx

jaja
02-09-2009, 10:07 AM
:clapping: A while a go i told you about three babies and waiting for answers and being born ect ect... anyway,

baby one was born on monday pm and i am waiting to hear from mum who is returning to work in october, baby is full time and mum carnt wait to get back.... How long should i wait to contact her? i said i would ring end of august unless she contacts me......

Another baby (6 months) with allergies mum just rang and is coming to see me on monday about childcare for her son to start straight away, any ideas on care plans???....:clapping: :clapping:

And another enquiry for a 20 month old for thursday and fridays starting as soon as she starts a job, just waiting to hear from her about it...:clapping: :clapping:

And the lady i started with in august just for three weeks has extended her contact till the end of october so hopefully she will be stay longer,her dd loves it here and hates kids club so hopefully that will make her stay......

really hope this all comes off as i need some good luck a the mo..........

Dottilicious
02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Good luck. Hope it all works out well for you.

flora
02-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Finger crossed Jen all will come together :clapping:

jaja
02-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Finger crossed Jen all will come together :clapping:

Hope so...... we need to catch up when they back at school, coffee and cake, sound good? lol....

take care xxx

flora
02-09-2009, 07:46 PM
You bet !!!

I don't know where the time has gone. I am looking forward to going back to work for a rest. Really !!!!

Promise I will ring you next week xxxx