PDA

View Full Version : Buses again.....

Hebs
01-09-2009, 09:14 PM
well after thinking a few weeks ago that i was gonna be full but then deciding not to take the lo on...

i have had 3 enquiries today for childcare

i have a woman coming tomorrow for childcare for a 5 year old boy (before and after school and full time in hols) she was going to come today but her hubby had to go somewhere so she rang to rearrange :thumbsup:

then one i've been waiting for for a few weeks now has emailed me to say she'll pop in next week to sign contracts as she's gave notice to her current CM, she has split from her partner and is back living with her mum so needs childcare closer, luckily for me she loves over the road :laughing:

and i have another mum coming in 2 weeks to sign contracts as she's been accepted at uni :clapping: her daughter is 5 and goes to the same school as my son

so thats

2 x 2 years old - both girls
1 x 3 years old - boy
2 x 5 years old - 1 boy 1 girl
1 x 7 years old - boy
1 x 10 years old - boy

:clapping:

Goatgirl
01-09-2009, 09:28 PM
That's brilliant news: you must be so pleased :)

bws, Wendy :)

misst104
01-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Fab Hebs. Well done you. You are going to be busy, busy, busy!!!!! :clapping:

xxx

nannymcflea
01-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Thats great,well done you:clapping:

Amaranth
01-09-2009, 10:01 PM
well after thinking a few weeks ago that i was gonna be full but then deciding not to take the lo on...

i have had 3 enquiries today for childcare

i have a woman coming tomorrow for childcare for a 5 year old boy (before and after school and full time in hols) she was going to come today but her hubby had to go somewhere so she rang to rearrange :thumbsup:

then one i've been waiting for for a few weeks now has emailed me to say she'll pop in next week to sign contracts as she's gave notice to her current CM, she has split from her partner and is back living with her mum so needs childcare closer, luckily for me she loves over the road :laughing:

and i have another mum coming in 2 weeks to sign contracts as she's been accepted at uni :clapping: her daughter is 5 and goes to the same school as my son

so thats

2 x 2 years old - both girls
1 x 3 years old - boy
2 x 5 years old - 1 boy 1 girl
1 x 7 years old - boy
1 x 10 years old - boy

:clapping:

Ooh er missus!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Well done Hebs, fantastic news :clapping:

Blackhorse
01-09-2009, 10:28 PM
good!! :clapping: :clapping:

it really seems to be that way..
I had nothing for months and was getting really really desperate..worried and upset..
and now I have

(my dd 19 months)
1 boy at 13 months 3-4 days a week
1 girl at 3 yrs full time
her brother at 6 years full time before and after school plus holidays
another lady coming on friday for a 9 months old boy for next year (he is 3 months now...but is german so she is really keen for him to come to me because of the language..)
another potention boy starting in october...(2 or 3 full days a week)

I think I wont bother answering my phone anymore..LOL