PDA

View Full Version : Immediate vacancies in Ipswich Ip1.

twinkle76
25-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi
My name is Sharon, I live in north west Ipswich IP1. I have vacancies for full and part time children from 0- 14 years. I work all year and can pickup from bramford road methodist playgroup, st thomas playgroup, toybox preschool, springfield nursery, infants and juniors. I attend local toddler groups, enjoy walks along the river feeding ducks and swans, trips to the zoo, local parks, local farms and the seaside. I also enjoy baking, art & craft, painting. For further details please contact via the forum

twinkle76
21-05-2008, 02:28 PM
I currently have the above vacancies, If you are interested then you can contact me either by my email address or leaving a reply on the page. thanks Sharon :jump for joy:

Sarpix
01-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Sharon,

I hope you don't mind me sending you this message. I am currently waiting for my registration certificate to come through and I will then start childminding.

I noticed that not only are you also from Ipswich but you are situated in the IP1 area of Ipswich, the same as me. I just thought I would dropyou a line to say hello as I am very keen to meet other childminders in the Ipswich area.

I recently moved to Ipswich from Bury St Edmunds so don't really know many people.

Hope to hear back from you soon

Sarah x:)

twinkle76
02-07-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi Sarah

There are quite a few of us childminders in the area, I am part of INCA childminding group. Have you got a support childminder yet? There is plenty to do when you get up and running with the younger children term time. I am situated near Morrisons. I currently have 1 after schooler and a baby which is 1 hr everyday. not much work but it pays the bills!

Sharon x:)

Sarpix
03-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for your reply. I don't have a support childminder yet, but have been trying to get Lisa overton to sort it out for me. I might actually give her another call.

I live in Princedale Close, off of Dale Road. Opposite the Suffolk punch!!!

Is it hard to find work in our area? Also is there lots to do and plenty of toddler groups? Hopefully once I'm set up I will start to find my way around.

I am looking forward to meeting lots of other childminders.

Thanks again for your help.

Sarah x:)