PDA

View Full Version : Mum chaging hours again

sarah32
01-09-2009, 04:21 PM
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33711

This will explain whats happended so far.

The change of hours she gave me a month ago was her 4th change since having the children about 16 months.

She then rang me while I was away on holiday last week to say she'd given in her change of hours into work and then they came back to her saying she couldnt have the wednesday off as it was their busiet days, if she had the morning off could she drop both children to me after nursery and she could work the afternoon.

Told her would have to get a variation for S because baby starting on 21st September.

Wrote up variation this morning and then checked with her the hours to which she then replied Ive been ringing around for another childminder to collect S from nursery (dont collect from that school) on a wednesday so if i work that day I wouldnt have to work Thursday (contract day for both to come to me) told her again ive got to put this variation in very soon if she wants me to have S at all.

So now I have a clue if or when Im having S and even whats happening with her brother.

Ive been told by fellow childminder on here to cut my loses, give notice and then have a full time place available. But its money coming in although shes messing me about.

I dont know what to do now.:(

helenlc
01-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Its hard to know what to do for the best isnt it? As you say, you could replace her with a full timer but who knows when that full timer is going to come along?

At least while she is with you, you have her money. I had that with the disruptive 3 yr old I had. But as soon as I was in a position to give notice, I did.

Hope the days and hours settle down for you soon.