PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Board

sarah32
01-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Im looking at buggy boards at the moment as at the end of month will be taking on a baby and have two 2 years old.

Do a far bit of walking so i think I will need to get a buggy board to attach to my double buggy.

But they are so expensive, brand new is £45 - £50, so much for such a small bit of plastic, ive looked on ebay and nothing near so I dont have to pay postage, a couple said no connectors so I thought thats ok, can but them, wont be too much and dound out the connectors set is £14.99.:eek:

Anyone got one and whats the average price paid? are they worth it.

Sally G
01-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi i brought one new and found it was worth it as they can be difficult to fix etc adn i def needed the instructions! think they are worth it - funny enough i am waiting for my dad (good old dad!) to take it off my sngle and also put it on my double for the same reasons as u but cant decide which side to put it ...... i think i will also use a wrist stap as my 2 year old is a scamp!

The Juggler
01-09-2009, 02:46 PM
I have exactly the same numbers starting next week. I bought an o'baby on Kiddicare for about £30 I think.

They do free delivery over £29.99 too.

LOL

carlen222
01-09-2009, 03:14 PM
i have the kiddy board http://www.lascal.se/web/kiddyboard.aspx i bought it from one of these baby catalogues for around £40 i think and had free postage. make sure your buggy board is the right fitting for your pram though as it wasnt suitable for my mamas and papas 3 in 1 it had to be the kiddy board.

it is best invention ever!!!!! it glides up and down pavements and clicks on and off with the push of a button!!!! does make wile rattling noise when no child on it though and its not removed but can put up with that lol xx

Zoemum2four
01-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Ive got a scallywags one and it fit on both my twin and single buggy and easy to fit (came with no instruction)......well worth getting one...... Got mine from the boot market at a very good price of £7...... snapped that up in a shot......

sarah32
01-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Would love to get one from car boot but they are probably finished now for year.

little miss chatterbox
01-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't be without mine, cost me £40 but i have used it sooooooo much! I've def had my money's worth!

I must try it on my double! I could do with it fitting on there but I don't think it will!

Jennie

nannymcflea
01-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Have a look for an NCT nearly new sale near you, they are usually around September October time. Also if you advertise on that other site (netmums) you may pick one up cheap from there. I have a kiddiboard as a buggy board didn't fit mine.(kiddicare one)

sarah32
01-09-2009, 04:26 PM
http://www.buggyboard.info/page.php?buggy=49

checked and lascal fits my buggy

Just dont know if I can bring myself to pay £40.00 for one.

Have a couple of weeks so might see if I can find any carboots on.

Angela234
01-09-2009, 05:04 PM
I have a lascel one i resented paying so much but had to have one it's so handy have used it loads

katickles
01-09-2009, 05:42 PM
I have the lascal maxi board, I ended up paying £55:eek: but well worth it!! I took my pram to the nursery shop & they fitted it for me & its been a god send:)

The Juggler
01-09-2009, 05:52 PM
someone on here had a link to a compatability site for buggy boards and buggies. Sure someone will remember or you could google it.

mushpea
01-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I have two, one is an o'baby board off ebay which is great and one is a triangle shaped one but dont know the name of it, i had to get two because neither one will fit on both my single and my double buggy but it was definatly money well spend as we do loads of walking. if you are going to use it enough then it will be worth spending the money.