PDA

View Full Version : studying and childcare

kellym3
01-09-2009, 11:45 AM
right just had dad round for mindee starting at end sep he needed my ofsted num and signature for childcare payments from uni/collage (gona do nurse training) befor the hols when we sighned cons i had to do the same for the mother (midwife training ) do this meen that thay will get paid twice if both doing training ? shorly if one get help and the other do to ( thay are going to diferent uni/collage) then its double payment for them shame it was not 4 me:D . has any1 had this befor?

youarewhatyoueat
01-09-2009, 12:28 PM
I expect they can both claim an allowance for childcare as they are both entitled.Just so long as you get your money what they can claim is up to them.

wellybelly
01-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Different colleges means different payments. I have an arrangement for a student nurse, the uni pays her and she pays me cash.

The Juggler
01-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I doubt they would get the full amount anyway. If they were claiming double then they'd probably get found out for fraud and thrown off the course.

They probably each get a sum which contributes. They will also only get t-time payments and will have to find money to keep the place open in the hols.