PDA

View Full Version : full member access

Pauline
07-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Don't forget that is you were a full member on the old site you need to let me know that you have arrived here so that I can change the settings to let you into the full member area on here. Just drop me a pm if your name is red but you qualify for full access

If your name is coloured green then you have been done and already have access

Thanks

angeldelight
07-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I bet some members still do not do this haha

Then you will end up having to explain a million times

Angel xx

littlestar
04-01-2008, 04:16 PM
hi i have just found this post i was registered on the old website and when i tryed to register on this one it asked me for a new password now i think it thinks im new infact i have been a member for a while and have spoken to lots of people could someone help me im confused nothing seems the same and i cant get access to my previouse posts and to see if there is any replys
marlenex

LittleMissSparkles
04-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi Marlene

Dont worry about it on eof the mods will updated your post count for you and if you were previously a full member you will be made up to one. You can still access the old forum but csnnot post on it, so i believe !

If you need to know anything ask away again and we will all help you.

The new forum is fab and you will love it once you get used to it xxx

sarah707
04-01-2008, 05:08 PM
It's all new Marlene and you can't access you previous posts cos they're not here... we're starting from scratch. But if you want access to any of the files from the other forum, there are links at the top of most of the sections... you can pop back in there and look stuff up ... but it's cold and lonely over there :laughing:

This one's much better - just go to 'new posts' and you will see everything that's happened since your last log in... keeps you up-to-date really easily. Just got to learn to speed read now LOL

Send Pauline a PM and she will update your post count... anything else, just shout!!

Pauline
04-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi Marlene

As Sarah says everything is new and we can't access the old posts from here, but you can still go back to the old forum and view your threads and any replies although you will not be able to post anything.

You could also re-post a question here if it didn't get replies on the old forum.

Hope that makes sense.

Leave it with me and I will sort out your post count etc. asap. :)

Sarsar3NCH
05-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi Pauline

I have now reached over the 100 posts mark. Am I able to be a full member now p...p....p....pleeeaaase?

Thanks
Sarah

chubbymummy
05-01-2008, 02:44 PM
so as a newbie.......

how to you get full access?????

what can you do when you have it?????

i know i probably sound stupid but......... ok i am...... but would still like to know.

thanks

Pauline
05-01-2008, 03:15 PM
You don't sound stupid! :panic:

There is a post at the top of the "Say Hello" section called 'accessing the full member area', it's all explained in there. :)

x