View Full Version : what do you do once NCMA paperwork depleted?

30-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Hi everyone.. I've just ordered new paperwork from NCMA for accidents etc.. and am wondering who else does this?? do you...
- keep ordering once stocked depleted?
- take a copy of last one and use that?
- make your own forms?

I really need to start cutting my costs so I can actually make money and am thinking this is one area that I could do this on..


30-08-2009, 07:21 AM
I did use to re-order but now use my own. I think their paperwork is great but was on a saving money drive!

30-08-2009, 08:56 AM
The only thing I use now is their contracts anything else I use my own. There stuff is copyrighted.

30-08-2009, 09:06 AM
:idea: .. I've been soo busy over the summer I wish I'd thought of doing my own forms a month ago.. it would have saved me money.. well I suppose its better that the penny drops at some point rather than never..:)

30-08-2009, 10:01 AM
The only thing I use now is their contracts anything else I use my own.

Same here!

Miffy xx

30-08-2009, 10:09 AM
I have always used their contracts, register, accident book and accounts book. I don't think they are that expensive and they count on my expenses. I could never be bothered to reinvent the wheel and the NCMA ones look professional.

Just be aware though that if you are a member of NCMA and you don't use their Contracts and their Registers-which need to be signed by you and the parent each week. The Legal Dept may not help if you need it.

One of the first things they usually ask for is a copy of the contract and the signed register pages with respect to the child concerned in the dispute.