PDA

View Full Version : Ayeyiyi, paperwork!

Tatia
24-02-2008, 08:49 PM
I sat myself down yesterday and today and started going through all my paperwork, making sure it's up to date. I found two contracts that are past due for review, 3 of the files missing child record forms (which I know was when they went to my back-up minder when I was on hols) and several without permission forms (as I now remember at the time they all signed on, one right after another, I had no printer ink, meant to get them done but forgot about them, d'oh!). Plus, I need to seriously update my P&Ps and website.

Normally, I'm a stickler for paperwork (I'm weird, I really love it) but had obviously gotten a bit lazy. This site has helped re-motivate me and now I'm feeling all professional and in charge again! :thumbsup:

OFSTED ain't gonna know what hit them when they come round to see me again! I'll bury their inconsistent little souls in paperwork! :littleangel:

Spangles
24-02-2008, 08:51 PM
I know what you mean, it's so easy to get laid back about it or decide to take it easy for a while and then it all goes pear shaped!

You'll soon have it all under control again! I'm going to go through mine this week while hubby's away and get mine in order again - there's so many little things I've got to do but just don't fancy doing! Got to pull my finger out!

Good for you in getting yours sorted!

Blaze
24-02-2008, 09:18 PM
I'm in the same boat...got to get my butt in gear!
Tasha:)

sarah707
24-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Sounds like a good plan!

I did loads today as well... still more to do though! :D

miffy
24-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Trouble is it's never ending - you just get it straight and something else changes!

Only good thing is Ofsted love it so you're right tatia give em loads it will keep em busy!

Miffy xx

wendywu
24-02-2008, 09:33 PM
They have mountains and mountains of paperwork to keep them going when they come to inspect me, I will teach them:laughing:

ajs
24-02-2008, 11:58 PM
i have a couple of weeks in march were i am not working monday and tuesdays so they are designated paperwork days

i have to get sorted
i really need to up date my profile and all my p and ps and i'd best not owning up to any of the contract reviews

so i will be downloading and printing galore

i'd better stock up on ink now in preparation

deeb66
25-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I constantly seem to keep chasing my tail with regards to paperwork!

This is why I use 'To Do' lists as it helps me keep on top of things and remember what I have got to do