PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for your inspection booklet

Pauline
29-08-2009, 04:09 PM
You should all have received one in the post, or will receive it soon but if you lose it, or don't receive it, the latest version is now in the free downloads.

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/freedownloads.html

rickysmiths
29-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Thank you Pauline. My envelope arrived in the post today, not opening it until Wed when i am back at work. :laughing:

miffy
29-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Thank you Pauline - I haven't got mine yet so that will be very useful :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

TheBTeam
29-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Thank you, i have opened both of us, read all of the info promptly from cover to cover and then proceeded to pretend that it isn't happening:laughing: :laughing:

I don't think we need to worry too much about the change in the inspection, because in all honesty I don't think we will overly notice, because there observations on us will still cover pretty much the same things, it is how they breakdown what they record that seems to change slightly.

It seems especially from reading a lot of the inspection posts on here, that there is so much variance on how long/what inspectors focus on /how long they stay/how picky they are etc that we would be hard pushed to notice and it not just be down to a complete range of inspectors and anomalies that we already have:laughing: !

Twinkles
29-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks Boss :D

Twinkle
29-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I was only inspected last month so I'm not even going to worry about it for 2 yrs and 10 months!!

Then the panic wll set in once again :eek:

sophiestars
29-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I was only inspected last month so I'm not even going to worry about it for 2 yrs and 10 months!!

Me too!! By then they will have changed it a couple more times probably!!;)

Monkey1
29-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I had mine today, bit late for me!

ORKSIE
29-08-2009, 07:29 PM
I got mine today too.
Thanks Pauline:thumbsup:

MissTinkerbell
29-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I got mine yesterday but like others not going to worry about it for 2 years and 6 months!!

Mind you I did read with interest that they have finally decided just what paperwork and roughly how much of it we need to do - well until they change their mins I suppose!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Amaranth
30-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks Pauline.
Dh's came on Weds and mine came on Fri. We have been on hols from the mindees this week so as soon as we saw 'ofsted' we put them on the 'Things to do when we are back at work' pile!! :laughing:
Although, I'm not sure whether to read and take it all in, as our inspection is not for another 2 years, so as the others have said, it will all have changed again by then! :rolleyes: