PDA

View Full Version : whats the??

Hebs
28-08-2009, 07:14 PM
minimum age we can care for??

i have been asked by R 7 C's mum if i have spaces for an as yet unborn baby

mum is in her uni class baby is due in september but wants to return as soon as she's feeling ok otherwise she has to defer for a year.

help cos i'm not sure

sarah707
28-08-2009, 07:16 PM
As far as I am aware there isn't a minimum age

The docs / midwives would say minimum 6 weeks to the mum before going back to college wouldn't they? :D

FizzysFriends
28-08-2009, 07:17 PM
There is no minimum age limit as far as I know, it would be your insurance company that imposed one if there is one as ofsted don't have one.

Daddy Day Care
28-08-2009, 07:21 PM
As far as I am aware there isn't a minimum age

The docs / midwives would say minimum 6 weeks to the mum before going back to college wouldn't they? :D

My wife wanted to go back work 2 weeks after having our son, but her work wudnt let her untill the doctors signed a njote saying she was fit enough to go back, think that was around 6 weeks, she did have a c section tho so that may have made it a little longer.

Hebs
28-08-2009, 07:34 PM
ok thats great

will check with my insurance company and it all depends on how she's feeling

i was back to normal within a week of having melissa (bleeding had stopped and everything)

however after mark it was a few weeks before i felt 100% again, and they were both natural births

Chimps Childminding
28-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I had one at 6 weeks!!!!!!!

izzy
28-08-2009, 10:24 PM
hi everyone, i dont usually post - just enjoy lurking :) , but i hope there is no lower age limit. i had a 4wk baby girl, just for two weeks whilst her mum worked notice. she knew me as i had looked after her other little girl for 2 1/2 years and had total confidence in my ability, i didnt even give the age thing a thought (until mum left for work and i had this tiny bundle in my arms) ;) had a brilliant two weeks though, just baby and me x