PDA

View Full Version : Boobies

estrelas
28-08-2009, 08:42 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

My 2 year old mindee is obsessed with boob's!! Guess its a man thing! It the first thing he says to anyone and is always trying to look down my top
His mum finds it funny and says he always does it at home

Not sure I like it lol

sweets
28-08-2009, 08:49 AM
it is a bit funny! lol. but at 2 he needs to know what is acceptable (sorry hate that word as that supposdly 'supernanny'uses it!)and what is not, its ok to do it to mum but not in public! lol

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
28-08-2009, 11:13 AM
im breastfeed my ds, and none of the children even notices except a 2yr old boy, who was breastfed by his mum. He is obsessed with it. Even asked for a go. I told him only mummys could do it etc

The next thing i know he brings me a cup and asks for some!
So now whenever lo is fed the mindee has to sit next to me with a beaker of milk!

Mollymop
28-08-2009, 11:16 AM
That's funny

one of my mindees always stokes my boobs as we sit together as does my dd (5) - must find it comforting for some reason! ha

Princess Sara
28-08-2009, 11:25 AM
im breastfeed my ds, and none of the children even notices except a 2yr old boy, who was breastfed by his mum. He is obsessed with it. Even asked for a go. I told him only mummys could do it etc

The next thing i know he brings me a cup and asks for some!
So now whenever lo is fed the mindee has to sit next to me with a beaker of milk!

That's really lovely. So many children are bottle fed now, all the toy babies have bottles, children just expect babies to be fed from bottles. My friend breastfeeds her lo and so many children ask her what she's doing because they have no idea.

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
28-08-2009, 11:43 AM
it so true loads of children ask me what im doing when im feeding my lo.

One cm i know mindee use to hold the baby to her chest and say she was feeding it. She was from sweden where its much more acceptable, it was sooo sweet!