PDA

View Full Version : still waiting

daisyboo1980
27-08-2009, 07:18 PM
moan time sorry

had big social worker on saying so sorry all are fault but your reg will take another few weeks. after losing my file and find it only on friday its been a nightmare.
as from monday im unemployed and have to turn away all the children i had lined up for starting on the first of september.
lesson to be learned if social worker says u'll be reg for end of july dont believe them as u wont i could send them all on a time out as i said to big social worker sorry doesnt pay the bills
sorry for rant but partner doesnt understand why im so annoyed i was so excited to start :mad:

mumof1
27-08-2009, 08:01 PM
So sorry that u never got it sorted with the social worker, they r a nitemare and i have told them that a few times lol, I think im with the same office as you (lisburn), so hope i wont have the same problems u have been having. So far havent had a problem but that could change! Tho social worker was meant to ring me on monday and i still havent heard from her!

Why o why do social workers have to deal with ni applications :angry:

daisyboo1980
27-08-2009, 08:25 PM
sorry kelly they were probably trying to sort me out lol dont think im liked there at the min but not my fault was my social workers who is still off sick hope u get sorted soon to
im praying for a miracle
u wouldnt believe that they are crying out for childminders they need to get better organised soon .
fingers cross for both of us
i dont no ofsted sounds alittle more scary lol

butterflyAdam
27-08-2009, 08:37 PM
I hope the two of you get sorted soon. It is so aggravating :angry:

I think that's what they need to start understanding - its people's livelihood's they are playing about with.

Eleanor x

PS. I think ofsted looks very frightening too!

mumof1
27-08-2009, 09:30 PM
sorry kelly they were probably trying to sort me out lol dont think im liked there at the min but not my fault was my social workers who is still off sick hope u get sorted soon to
im praying for a miracle
u wouldnt believe that they are crying out for childminders they need to get better organised soon .
fingers cross for both of us
i dont no ofsted sounds alittle more scary lol

Dont think im liked either, everytime i ring i dont even have to say my name, cos they know my voice and know its me lol, im not worried, if all this ringing around gets me registered then it will all be worth it :thumbsup: But if they dont ring me back by 2morrow afternoon then im afraid i will be ringing them again!

Hope they get there act together and get us sorted

daisyboo1980
28-08-2009, 06:18 AM
i would ring this afternoon kerry as butterflyadam says this is our livelyhood, could u image if there faces if they got told they wouldn t have any pay for a few weeks and i cant sign on as i left my job and no point try to get one for two weeks think i'll have to see if anyone needs any babysittin done
well off to do my last day at my nanny job it will be a sad day 81/2 years ive been there .:(