PDA

View Full Version : It's all worth it at times

twinkle3005
27-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Just wanted to share.....

I've just had a Mum and her 3 girls visit and have signed contracts to start next weekend. She wants childcare only at weekends and I was a bit unsure whether to take it on or not but after meeting the girls and talking with Mum it seems like it could work really well and to top it off the youngest little one hugged me without warning and said 'I like you lots'. On the way out I asked the girls if they would write a list or draw a picture of the things they like and don't like so I know a bit about them. The middle girl who's 6 said 'I'm going to draw your house as what I like coz it's beautiful and I want to buy you a present'. It's times like this that makes it all worth while and I haven't even started with them yet.

Pipsqueak
27-08-2009, 04:46 PM
sometimes things just click into place and you just know:clapping:

TheBTeam
27-08-2009, 05:07 PM
It sounds like it was really meant to be! I don't think i would work weekends for anyone, but i have two younger children and spend the whole weekends sorting out them and their football!

I can't imagine having any of my minded children then, but as both my dh and i work together all week, it is the only family only time we get, and it wouldn't be much fine for the minded kids going around to football all the time!

Lick'le Oakes
27-08-2009, 05:12 PM
They sound lovely children :thumbsup:

helenlc
27-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree, they sound lovely. Well done you!:clapping:

nikim
27-08-2009, 07:07 PM
aww they sound lovely :thumbsup: i think your going to have lots of happy times together:clapping:

emler
27-08-2009, 08:03 PM
ah that's so sweet - they do sound like great kids :thumbsup: