PDA

View Full Version : kiddicare

loocyloo
27-08-2009, 01:30 PM
:clapping:

wow!

on tuesday evening i ordered a new car seat ( a backed booster that also has a 5 point harness, as i needed both, but never at the same time !LOL! )

i got home this afternoon to find i had an ansaphone message saying it would be delivered tomorrow ...

i then popped to my neighbours, as my baker ross order ( :blush: got a bit carried away lately! ) had been delivered to her as i knew it was coming and i was out ( and i knew she was in! ) ... and she also had my kiddicare order!

and its super! it fits in my car really nicely ( and easily ) looks lovely and snug for little ones ( has an insert ) and big enough for the older ones!
best of all, it was only £34.99, and i got some free car sunshades too! (my last ones were kiddicare too! more than happy to advertise for them!)

AND it was free delivery!

really pleased! only thing is ... got to hide it somehow ;) , as dh is already complaining about the other 6 car seats i already have ( not to mention the basic boosters! ) :D

MissTinkerbell
27-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Kiddicare are great at delivery. I live just down the road from the big superstore - 3 huge floors of stuff!!!

Alibali
27-08-2009, 06:05 PM

wow!

on tuesday evening i ordered a new car seat ( a backed booster that also has a 5 point harness, as i needed both, but never at the same time !LOL! )

i got home this afternoon to find i had an ansaphone message saying it would be delivered tomorrow ...

i then popped to my neighbours, as my baker ross order ( :blush: got a bit carried away lately! ) had been delivered to her as i knew it was coming and i was out ( and i knew she was in! ) ... and she also had my kiddicare order!

and its super! it fits in my car really nicely ( and easily ) looks lovely and snug for little ones ( has an insert ) and big enough for the older ones!
best of all, it was only £34.99, and i got some free car sunshades too! (my last ones were kiddicare too! more than happy to advertise for them!)

really pleased! only thing is ... got to hide it somehow ;) , as dh is already complaining about the other 6 car seats i already have ( not to mention the basic boosters! ) :D

Same here, and I think I may have ordered the same seat as you too!! Does it beep when you unfasten the buckle?

loocyloo
27-08-2009, 07:37 PM
'Same here, and I think I may have ordered the same seat as you too!! Does it beep when you unfasten the buckle?'

YES!!!! wasn't expecting that!!! that is only going to encourage my monkeys to try and undo it!

(glad i don't live that close- i'd never be out of there!)

Spangles
27-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Kiddicare are great at delivery. I live just down the road from the big superstore - 3 huge floors of stuff!!!

We've been there a few times lately as we don't live that far away. The floor full of cots and the other full of buggies blew my mind at first! So much choice it was frightening!

It's a very good shop.

hello kitty
27-08-2009, 08:32 PM
When I first used Kiddicare, about 16 years ago, it was a little tiny shop in Werrington (I think). Drove past it last weekend and was surprised how big it had grown!

rickysmiths
27-08-2009, 10:47 PM
They are fab. I ordered a buggy laast year (I had one nicked) Ordered at 8.15am one morning and delivered at 7.45am the next morning-less than 24hrs. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

aly
27-08-2009, 10:55 PM
It wasn'ta baby weavers one by any chance???

I ordered the pink one for Poppy on 19th received 21st...would have received on 20th but I ordered late on 19th

:so happy:

wow!

loocyloo
28-08-2009, 06:52 AM
yes it is! i went for the unisex one!

aly
28-08-2009, 07:26 AM
If it is this one then did you know there is an alarm on it, if the child takes the seatbelt off?

not sure if its the same with thepink one...unfortunately Poppy [2] is too small for it as her head is not high enough so its back in the box for a bit now.