PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new!!

Karenkiki
27-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Karen, 29 yrs old, and i have a 15mths old son. I registered in May this year, and start my job next week! I'll be looking after a 7mth old baby, He's been doing settling in sessions for a couple of weeks and its going ok. I'm just really nervous about all the paperwork ive got to do! I feel like i dont know where to start,and nothings been made clear to me!!! xx

chewy sweets
27-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi Karen! Firstly Welcome to the forum!!! I'm newly registered too and have a 15 month old son! Don't worry about being unsure on the paperwork side of things. I am too sometimes! Don't be scared to ask plenty of questions on the forum! You'll get lots of advice here and there are always people ready to help! Everyone on the forum offers great support and i'm sure you'll find it Great as i do!!!
Again Welcome and hope to chat soon x:thumbsup:

It's a small world
27-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Hello and welcome

I'm like you but sure if we have any problems there are plenty of kind people on here happy to help with any queries or questions we may have.:waving:

Trouble
27-08-2009, 09:59 PM
hello and welcome xxxx:clapping: :clapping:

Monkey1
28-08-2009, 04:45 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum!:thumbsup:

angeldelight
28-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Hello Karen welcome

Lots of advice here and lots of new friends to meet so you will not feel so alone

Chat soon

Angel xx

Karenkiki
28-08-2009, 01:06 PM
thanks everyone!! im sure once i get my head around it all i will feel better!!!