PDA

View Full Version : You know your sad when ...

amirose
27-08-2009, 08:20 AM
.. Your going on a day trip with the mindees so have to quickly check on your farmville on facebook before you leave (cant have the crops wiltering!) then you glance over to check on your youngest 2 year old mindee .....

... WHOS DANCING TO THE GROOVY FARMVILLE MUSIC !!!!!! :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Mollymop
27-08-2009, 08:26 AM
haha. Everyone seems to be mad on Farmville, I daren't go on it incase I end up addicted!

cabby
27-08-2009, 08:48 AM
its sooo adictive, i got out of bed at 12.30 this morning because i forgot to harvest my strawberries before i went to bed, and i knew they would have wiltered by the time i got up this morning:eek: :eek: :eek:

cant believe ive just admitted to that:blush: :blush:

LittleMissSparkles
27-08-2009, 09:10 AM
my friend is the same she stays up sometimes till 2am to harvest crops ...... :eek: absolutley mad lol xxx

nikim
27-08-2009, 11:57 AM
you obviously havent got a zoo then :cool: , much better and you can breed baby animals :clapping:

FussyElmo
27-08-2009, 12:17 PM
I have a zoo and two farm's and I try really hard not go on on bejewlled blitz else its two hours of my life gone!!!!

MissTinkerbell
27-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Oh I know what you mean about Bejewelled Blitz. Have to harvest on Barn Buddies, Farm Pals and Animal Ranch daily too. Goodness knows what I am going to do next week when I'm back to full time minding!!!!!

buildingblocks
27-08-2009, 02:50 PM
.. Your going on a day trip with the mindees so have to quickly check on your farmville on facebook before you leave (cant have the crops wiltering!) then you glance over to check on your youngest 2 year old mindee .....

... WHOS DANCING TO THE GROOVY FARMVILLE MUSIC !!!!!! :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Glad its not just me then lol loving having no children in today as it means I can plant two hour crops lol

buildingblocks
27-08-2009, 02:53 PM
ooh and add me as a neighbour if you want to pleeeasseeee

CherryBlossom
27-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Haha this post made me laugh.

I am going through the training at the moment, so I have alot of time on my hands until I start minding!

I have Farmville AND Farm Town, and MY Zoo aswell now...takes me about 3 hours to leave the house in the morning..only joking. But it is nearly getting that bad :)

singlewiththree
27-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I have farm town, farmville, yoville, rollercoaster world and someone just invited me to own a goldfish aRGH

LittleAcorns
27-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Its too addictive I have Pet society and Fairyland and my dd is trying to get me onto Restaurant city awrrrr it would be ok if I didnt need to sleep/eat, what with this forum and FB!!!! I couldnt live without my computer!!

buildingblocks
28-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Its too addictive I have Pet society and Fairyland and my dd is trying to get me onto Restaurant city awrrrr it would be ok if I didnt need to sleep/eat, what with this forum and FB!!!! I couldnt live without my computer!!

My plants are wilting in Fairyland as I have abandoned it for my farm I'm a bad fairy

manjay
28-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Just realised I am obviously not using FB to it's full potential. Will have to go investigate:D

Twinkles
28-08-2009, 12:50 PM
I am addicted to Bejewelled Blitz and Jewel Puzzle. I can waste very many hours on those :cool:

I have no idea how to find what games there are I just go on ones that my friends have used before :blush:

Noodles
28-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Im addicted too, its sad aint it and if anyone needs more neighbours please feel free to add me if you havnt already.

Im Carol Ford Price on there :) :) :)

cabby
28-08-2009, 01:47 PM
ooh and add me as a neighbour if you want to pleeeasseeee

am i one of your friends?? sorry still get a bit confused with your names on here and FB, if not you can add me as a friend and a neighbour if you like:clapping:

im karen spencer on there.x

Noodles
28-08-2009, 03:33 PM
am i one of your friends?? sorry still get a bit confused with your names on here and FB, if not you can add me as a friend and a neighbour if you like:clapping:

im karen spencer on there.x

your on mine already :) :)

ajs
29-08-2009, 08:16 PM
haha. Everyone seems to be mad on Farmville, I daren't go on it incase I end up addicted!

same for me
i don't do any of the applications for that reason totally