PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANK YOU to Kelly

PixiePetal
26-08-2009, 06:39 PM
We have moved house, been off the internet for the whole month but wanted to say a big thank you for the moving house risk assessment you mailed me. Although Ofsted lost me 2 weeks as my letter had been filed 'under a pile of letters' on someones desk!! GRRR!!! Eventually I chased them up and certificate came through. Will now be on to Ofsted for their incompetance in handling mail efficiently and blaming me for RA letter not arriving.

You are a star :thumbsup:

sarah707
26-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Are you happy with your new house? Is it home yet? :D

LOOPYLISA
26-08-2009, 07:04 PM
How are you getting on ?

PixiePetal
26-08-2009, 07:56 PM
The house is great, will be expensive to run so need to find mindees fast and they seem to be thin on the ground!

Got a playroom at last and used it this week as Mon and Tues I had my only remaining mindee back after summer hols. He is such a cutie :)

It feels like home already - complete with un opened boxes all over the place (in rooms away from working area!) DH grew up in this house and as his parents lived here till they both passed away, we were always visiting. DS is enjoying his school hols more than ever as he has been out on the tractor almost every day - harvesting is finished :thumbsup: Always a relief.

Tennants move into our old house at the weekend so that will be a bit of income for us. Good job that mortgage is quite low :) A bit of profit to bank:) :)

No chance in catching up on all the threads from the summer - will have to dip in and out till I catch up. Probably missed a few forum babies - there did seem to be quite a few expected! :laughing:

Anyone visiting East Sussex is welcome to call in - drop me a line :D

Glad to be back, have missed you all x

Monkey1
26-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Welcome back! Glad the move went ok!:thumbsup:

rickysmiths
26-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Welcome back Jen. Glad to hear the move has gone well I know how excited you were about it.

PixiePetal
26-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Welcome back Jen. Glad to hear the move has gone well I know how excited you were about it.

Have lost my lovely loft room craft room but taken on the spare room for crafts instead!! :thumbsup: :D Can't wait to get stuck in :)
Will post some pics soon.