PDA

View Full Version : IVE PASSED

crazybones
24-02-2008, 02:30 PM
I have just done my online Child Protection course and I passed.:clapping:
I did get one question wrong though. What do you reckon to the answer;

Question 6: When a child is constantly dirty and unkempt, should this be treated as neglect?
Your Answer: c) Definitely
Correct Answer: b) Possibly - especially if there are other worrying signs

I was a bit miffed I am still convinced I am right. Anyway another box ticked. I would recommend this course to anyone - only took 1 hour in total. (Less if I hadnt had a butty in the middle of module 3.)

Annie x

miffy
24-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Well done Annie

I'd have given the same answer as you - suppose they are saying we shouldn't jump to conclusions

Miffy xx

sarah707
24-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Errr... well I would have said possibly I'm afraid. I used to look after a little man who was often dirty and unkempt...

I knew the mum though and knew he was bathed every day - you could sit him on a white carpet and he'd be covered in mud a minute later... just one of those children! :laughing:

Congratulations on passing! Another box ticked! :clapping:

crazybones
24-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I suppose I should have just thought of my own poor neglected children. :laughing: Ciaran and Will - never clean even 5 mins after bath. Jamie you could throw in a mud bath in a white t-shirt and he would pop up with one of those cartoon shiney teeth dings looking all shiney and new. :laughing:

Annie x

angeldelight
24-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Well done Annie

Angel xx

deeb66
24-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Well done Annie. :clapping:

I am afraid I would have gone for possibly as well.

Twinkles
24-02-2008, 07:20 PM
I looked after a little girl and her brothers once, The little girl didn't seem to own a hairbrush she always came with it looking like a birds nest ( didn't stay that way for long once at my house ). They always had dirt under their finger nails and .....here's the telling point, C once said to me ' I don't have to have a bath every week 'cos sometimes I go swimming':eek:
But I know her parents loved the children and did their best, I just think some people have much lower standards than we expect.
ps. They always stank of smoke http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick009.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

crazybones
24-02-2008, 07:37 PM
I have had time to think now and I can see everyones point. I should just be pleased I have done it. Thank you all for your replies.

Annie x

lindylou
24-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Well done
Linx

Twinkles
24-02-2008, 07:40 PM
oops! forgot to say it in my previous post but......well done for passing :clapping:

Rubybubbles
24-02-2008, 08:03 PM
well done:clapping: in my area you HAVE to attend a 2 day training course, but I've done it in May :clapping:

ruby
24-02-2008, 08:36 PM
well done Annie

emler
24-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Congratulations Annie :clapping:

Emler x

Cammie Doodle
24-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Well done . I think this is an area that gets over looked by Training teams. Carolyn and I feel we need a refresher, so you would recommend this course then Annie?

Annie_T
25-02-2008, 01:31 AM
well done hun .. same name as me hehe
tho mine is actually annabelle but shh

crazybones
25-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Well done . I think this is an area that gets over looked by Training teams. Carolyn and I feel we need a refresher, so you would recommend this course then Annie?

I would definitely recommend it. It was recommend to me by others on this site. All the courses around here were either at stupid times, meaning a day off or full before we got a chance. So this way I could do it at my leisure and get a nice certificate and now its done.

Annie x

Here is the link http://www.educare.co.uk/11-0-8-.htm

crazybones
25-02-2008, 07:21 AM
well done hun .. same name as me hehe
tho mine is actually annabelle but shh

Can I call you Annabelle then? So I dont confuse myself, which isnt hard :laughing:

Annie x

elaineg
25-02-2008, 11:27 AM
well done, my son is 13 and daughter 8 are total scruffs, when they were little I sometimes used to doubt myself that I had actually given them a bath, because they were so dirty two minutes later. Other daughter now 15 would go out in clean dress and come back in clean dress not a mark on her, still the same now lol.

love Elaine XXX

Mollymop
25-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Well done Annie!:clapping: This is a course that I am going to do shortly.

Banana
25-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Well Done!! :clapping:

x

tinytigers
25-02-2008, 12:55 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done. I would have said possibly too as my lo is always messy especially after eating he gets it everywhere!!!!!!!!! eyes, ears, nose, hair on the dog, u name it lol.

Monkey1
25-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Think i will have to take a look at this one! Congratulations!

LittleMissSparkles
25-02-2008, 01:53 PM
well done you :clapping:

Heaven Scent
25-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Well done congrats,

Have to say both of my children are totally different boy 1st born always looked pristine even after day playing out in the park. Girl on the other hand always looked scruffy no matter what I did. It was so bad that she was watching a cartoon of pinoccio (not the Waltz Disney one) and there was a character in it called scruffy and she said thats me scruffy I'm in pinoccio.

How sad is that but she looked totally vile and definately looked totally neglected within minutes of me washing her, doing her hair and dressing her up in her finery.

Celine

Annie_T
27-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Can I call you Annabelle then? So I dont confuse myself, which isnt hard :laughing:

Annie x

nooooo lol, if you want you can but hate the name ... and my middle name os much worse :angry: claudette yukkkkk :(

crazybones
27-02-2008, 10:20 AM
nooooo lol, if you want you can but hate the name ... and my middle name os much worse :angry: claudette yukkkkk :(

Ok :laughing: We will just be Annie's together. :laughing:

Annie x