PDA

View Full Version : update on my daughter wont have a bath!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
26-08-2009, 05:21 PM
hi i posted on here the other day about my daughter who had started hating having a bath and how she would scream the whole time.

sorry cant remeber who:blush: but someone suggested that i bath her with welly boots on well........

During her tea tonight i kept saying to her that she was going to wear her welly boots in the bath tonight and splash like peppa pig, she seemed to like the idea. So we took her upsatirs with her welly boots on (and her 3 yr old sister who though it was a great idea!) and she got in the bath with a little encouragement!

Well we then filled the welly boot up with the bath water to wash her hair which she found funny.:thumbsup:

The only problem we have now is she wont get out of the bath my hubbys still up there now with her! lol :laughing:

So thanks for the fab idea!:clapping: :clapping:

thought it best to mention that the wellys are brand new and not been worn outside yet:laughing:

sarah707
26-08-2009, 05:30 PM
:laughing: Well done Dippy's daughter!

angiemog
26-08-2009, 07:11 PM
How funny it worked with your lo too. Hee hee x

little miss chatterbox
26-08-2009, 09:09 PM
awwww well done to your daughter! It was my suggestion but how funny that it worked for both our children!

I'm so glad she's happy to have a bath now will be so less distressing for you and her.

xx

It's a small world
26-08-2009, 09:57 PM
awwww well done to your daughter! It was my suggestion but how funny that it worked for both our children!

I'm so glad she's happy to have a bath now will be so less distressing for you and her.

xx

I might try this my ds has started freaking out about having his hair washed...(2yrs..almost)

Let you know how i get on.

sweets
26-08-2009, 09:58 PM
aah bless that is sooo cute! i bet she looks funny in the bath with wellies on:laughing:

mumof4
26-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Thats a great idea, My daughter wouldnt have a bath and I ended up spending ages letting her play in the bath with no water and gradually putting a little water in at a time, took weeks! Wish I`d thought of the wellies:)