PDA

View Full Version : what shud i do??

carebear25
25-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Well as you know just found out im pregnant due april 2010!!!

Im now startin to panic what bout my mindees (i know 2 far in future 2 worry) but i am.

I will have

DS age 2yrs 4mths
M age 2yrs 4mths = 3 days
C age 1 yr = term time only
L age 5 yrs = after school an school hols
+baby
so that will put me over my 3 under 5's, C only comes 2 mornings a wk and not same days so in a 10wk period wil only have an overlap 7 mornings do u think i will get a variation for this. My DS also wil be starting nursery 2 mornings a week which may fall on these days, I know he still counts as 1 of numbers but wil they take it in2 account.

Ive not yet had my 1st inspection so im guessin i need 2 have this b4 a vatiaration is considered?

Do u think this wud b 2 much for me.

RainbowMum
25-08-2009, 08:58 PM
If the children are easy to look after & you are fit & well after the baby then I should think you will cope - As regards to ofsted - Who knows lol! Prob would be ok as its not all day every day- on the other hand its a good few months away and things may have changed by then anyway so sit down, have a cuppa and resolve to worry about it nearer the time!;)

nannymcflea
25-08-2009, 09:46 PM
You will need to decide how long to take for maternity leave, do put your family first, you may find that you need some time with new baby and not think about childminding, or you may want to get straight in asap.

See how the pregnancy progresses, hopefully problem free, then you will know better on how to judge on how you will cope with a new baby plus extras.

Good luck, try not to worry too much about work and enjoy your bump.:D

sarah707
26-08-2009, 07:01 AM
I don't think you will know until you start working tbh.

Parents will accept that you need to be flexible for a while and if they don't then tough!! Put you and your family first xx

childmind04
26-08-2009, 07:09 AM
You may get your inspection before baby is due and its continuity of care so should not be too much of an issue if you feel you would be able to cope :)

Take care of yourself and dont worry too much :)