PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think of these?

pinklady
25-08-2009, 01:37 PM
I've just bought a Babydan playpen for my 10 month mindee. I'm going to use it in the garden as my garden is covered in acorns, leaves and generally not very nice grass. She loves the garden but I can't turn my back for a second incase she eats one of the aforementioned things:rolleyes: I can clear a small area much more easily and pop her in the playpen.

I may use it in the house but not much but it is handy if I'm in the kitchen and I can't see her from there. I had planned to put her in my table highchair on the breakfast bar while i'm in the kitchen but she has highchair issues at the mo :panic:

I'm currently on the look-out for one of the tent covers to go over the playpen too, I'm probably have all the children fighting to go in it then!

Chatterbox Childcare
25-08-2009, 01:38 PM
I have one and it is great. I use it open as a stairgate when required too.

helenlc
25-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I might be having a very young baby soon and I am going to get one of these. That way I can be sure that the older ones (aged 14 mths and 2 yrs) cannot fall on her. Also for safety when I go to the toilet, pop to kitchen etc.

Does anyone have one with the mesh sides?

And when not in use, does it all fold for storage?

LittleAcorns
25-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I was going to ask a similar question as after the summer holidays Ill have a few little ones and there are a few places in my garden that they could fall, my garden is safer for over 2 1/2 yr olds really but still registered!