PDA

View Full Version : Please could some one help me regarding RA!!

viclou88
25-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi all im really confused do i need to fill out a RA everyday? also could people please tell me what else i need to do RA for ? must appreciated thanks V x:panic:

lucystar
30-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I write RA every six months and with in that i include car and outing section, I have included that I do a none written daily RS. I have found the google online diary a useful reminder, you can set task weekly/ monthly, yearly ect. I have entered all checks, renewal dates(fire alarms weekly) google send a reminder to my e-mail only delete once done/logged. even got contract reviews on there. have found it helps me keep on top of my checks.:clapping:
upload google home page or other with online calander.

sarah707
30-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Your daily risk assessment should be very quick - just noting that you have looked around and checked everything is safe in the house and garden...

Your main risk assessments should relate, as the Eyfs says, to everything the children come into contact with.

There are some ideas in the Eyfs guidance notes paperwork... there are lots of useful suggestions if you read through the forums... there are some forms you can adapt here - www.bromleycma.org.uk

Hth :D

angeldelight
04-09-2009, 07:22 AM
There is also lots of hints and tips and documents in this area of the forum

Hope you are understanding it a bit more now ?

Angel xx

It's a small world
04-09-2009, 09:26 AM
There is also lots of hints and tips and documents in this area of the forum

Hope you are understanding it a bit more now ?

Angel xx

Oh i think im confused again :eek: Angeldelight I have replied to you on my HOUSE RA after you asked if everything ok ..Not sure Ive covered everything now....does it ever get easier??????????????????????????????????????:panic : so much to do and not always easy with my ds's around all day as just want to help me with paperwork and (not always helping iyswim) plus been given shifts ever night for the next 9 days apart from 1 day off..so thats my nights gone....need more hours in the day...