PDA

View Full Version : eeeeeeek!

angiemog
24-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Environmental health are coming to visit tomorrow. Last mindee has just left now about to start a cleaning frenzy! x

ORKSIE
24-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Good Luck, We dont get EH in our area YET!
I'm sure it will come about soon enough:)
Any way Good Luck for tomorrow:thumbsup:

sarah707
24-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Good luck for tomorrow! :D

Twinkles
24-08-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine. Just move the pigs and hens out of the kitchen for the morning :D

Princess Sara
24-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Move the raw meat to the bottom of your fridge, fresh veg etc to the top. Conventional fridges are not built to impress the EHO. The best way to check of a fridge is clean it to pull back a section of the sealing, that is where the most bacteria hides as it doesn't get cleaned as much as the rest and isn't at the same temp as the inside of the fridge.

Haha, seriously, they don't check us like they would a proffessional kitchen (of which I have had to clean prior to an EHO visit, not nice!) Although they might ask for a temperature gauge for your fridge, food prob if you cook or reheat food, but that's about it!

angiemog
25-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Ok all over. She walked in said I have a nice house sat down at the table and went through folder of info. Asked if I had a fridge thermometer and left. Didn't look in anything not even my fridge. Can't believe I spent lots of time cleaning..... Oh well it's all looking lovely now. :clapping: