PDA

View Full Version : Ford Galaxy owners - question

helenlc
24-08-2009, 12:18 PM
I need a double pushchair that will fit in the boot of my Galaxy with all 7 seats up. It needs to be suitable from birth as will be having a young baby init from September.

Any suggestions welcome...........

CCJD
24-08-2009, 02:50 PM
I have the 3 wheeler Instep Nipper Out and About. It stands up in the boot with the front wheel sitting slightly inbetween the two back seats. Fabulous buggy - great for little babies and toddlers. You can get a really good quality one on Ebay for about £100 (cost loads new) or I am selling my very used and much loved one for £25 - years left in it - just not so shiny anymore:)

MissTinkerbell
24-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I have Phil&Teds Sport. Back seat removes and then fits in on its side behind the seats. We actually also managed at a push to fit in an Urban Detour Twin but it was a struggle, but the Phil&Teds fits in easily.

kellym3
24-08-2009, 04:01 PM
i got a hooch double out of argos it fits in the back of my sharan layed flat or on the side with a single on top of that you never know when u need 1 or the other:D

uf353432
24-08-2009, 04:14 PM
we took the Phil and Teds with us when we were road testing the Galaxy and it fit it no probs. Plus I really like the versatility of the P&T - long term its a great investment.

helenlc
24-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I gave up the chance for a cheap(ish) Phil & Teds on my local netmums the other week:angry: . I stuck with my Twin Techno instead - thinking it would fit better in the boot, but it doesnt. I have to fold one car seat out the way to lie it on there.

I wont always need a double, so I like the versatility of the P & T as well.

Back to keeping my eye out then. My friend has one too so I might visit her and try it out to see how easy it is to do.

Thanks