PDA

View Full Version : New site

brummie
23-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Please have a look and tell me what you think

www.wix.com/brummie/rainbows

Bazza
23-08-2009, 10:38 PM
I love how colourful it is! I saw this last week as part of a link exchange we did and i was going to send you an e-mail about how good it was, but time got away from me and i forgot.

So, i love the site!!!:clapping:

Sally G
24-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Its amazing reallly bright and eay to use! What a good idea!

just a few points - capital I's when talking about yourself and some of the text is covered by a dancing girl!

:clapping:

Daddy Day Care
24-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Like the others have said, I loved the colours, and im colour blind lol.

For me it loaded quite slow, each page took quite a while to load up, may be my computer it is pretty old

Other than that i thoguht it was great

well done

gareth
xx

Cammie Doodle
24-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Nice and colourful, but I found the the moving characters really annoying and offputting whilst I was trying to read your text (sorry) apart from that it was a lovely site

mumof1
24-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Nice and colourful, but I found the the moving characters really annoying and offputting whilst I was trying to read your text (sorry) apart from that it was a lovely site

I was just about to say that! looks gr8 abt from the moving characters

peanuts
25-08-2009, 05:56 AM
looks bright and colourfull. only thing is on policy page writing too small.

brummie
08-09-2009, 06:28 AM
Thanks ladies i ahve took all comments and hope i have made it more friendley now please take another look and tell me what you think.

Thank you :)

OrlandoBelle
08-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Hi, I think it is lovely and bright and colourful, however is there any way you can have links to your other pages from each page? I found I had to click on my browser's back button to get to another page. Also you spelt Adhere wrong on your policies page.

Otherwise very good!:clapping:

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
08-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi, I think it is lovely and bright and colourful, however is there any way you can have links to your other pages from each page? I found I had to click on my browser's back button to get to another page. :

i think its a lovely site but i to think it would be even better if you have the links to your other pages.