PDA

View Full Version : I Am Here board

hollybritten
23-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Does anyone has one of these, as in the child comes in and gets their laminated name and puts it into a house or whatever picture to show that they are with us that day? If so what is your layout and what did you make it out of?

Thank

zillervalley
23-08-2009, 07:10 PM
no but it sounds a good idea
ziller

Andrea08
23-08-2009, 07:12 PM
hi i have laminated name cards but just have a poster with eg Tuesday and the children bluetack thair name to it..

any other ideas ,,,?

hollybritten
23-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I was Going to do a big tree with all the childrens names on it then when they are with us they put there name in the house?!
Don't know what to make it out of though?!

Lick'le Oakes
23-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I have made a big Oak tree and an acorn each with their name on it, the idea is they hang the acorn on the tree.

It's a small world
23-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I have different borders...alphabet / easter eggs /snowmen / shapes etc and the chdildren (when I get some ) have paint splats ..each child a different colour...

i have actually made two my my ds's as well lol

Sparklebox have some good ideas...

ideas for name tags

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/classman/routine/selfreg/

ideas for borders

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/misc/editable/borders.html

Nicki L
23-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I have a big cardboard tree with big red apples on it. The children each have a laminated picture of themselves with their names underneath their picture. They have velcro squares on the back of their pictures and on the apples on the tree.

I also have one with my picture and name on it!!

I use pictures aswell because i look after little ones who wouldnt be able to recognise their own name.

Which reminds me, the photos are really old and need updating!!!

Alibali
24-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Blue tac on a laminated name on the door!

kellym3
24-08-2009, 04:16 PM
all i got is an a4 laminated paper with whos in the house today with valcro dots os so thay can place laminated name cards with different pictures for each child i suppose it depend on how much room you got:)

Sue1980
24-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I have a cardboard house where the children pick a picture to put on, the pictures has velcro on the back, I dont do names because the children are to little to recognise their names.
I do need to do some names now for the older ones.

sue