PDA

View Full Version : Parents signing a holiday form

Minstrel
23-08-2009, 02:13 PM
I want to put all my holidays down on a form and get the parents to sign it to say i have notified them and they can't say i havent told them then.

Is it ok to get them all to sign the same sheet or do i have to do individual ones for confidentiality?

There will be nothing on there to do with the child- just my holiday dates and parents signature.

Hebs
23-08-2009, 02:35 PM
i think i'd do seperate ones that can be filed with their contracts :thumbsup:

Bananabrain
23-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Don't know the answer Minstrel,but what a jolly good idea.

If any of my parents change days/hours etc or tell me they are going on holiday I always write it down straight away.

I know I am a bit anal when it comes to being organised :laughing: but I have been stunned sooooo many times at how unorganised my parents are and how they forget the simplest things. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to get themselves dressed in the mornings!

Might pinch your idea if you don't mind.

Twinkles
23-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I know wendywu puts her holiday dates in the front of the childrens diarys , that way no-one can say they didn't know !

Minstrel
23-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Good idea Hebs :thumbsup:

Dont mind at all Louise! Nice to contribute somthing , instead of me pinching everyone elses ideas!

Minstrel
23-08-2009, 02:50 PM
I know wendywu puts her holiday dates in the front of the childrens diarys , that way no-one can say they didn't know !

Thats another good idea for the littlies. 3 out of the 4 are after schoolers though and i dont have diaries for them.

childmind04
23-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Good idea about diaries but i also have older ones, my parents sign for newsletters monthly after one tried to bad mouth me at nursery saying i had not informed her of a day of for the ncma conference, the nursery teacher knew i was going for months so she knew it was the parent not reading letters :eek:

zillervalley
23-08-2009, 07:18 PM
dont know the right answer to this one or even if there is a correct answer, but i think i would do seperate ones

ziller

rickysmiths
23-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I write seperate letters to each family at the begining of the year telling them my holiday dates and then if there are any changes I write to them all individually. i then keep a cpoy of the letters on their individual files.

miffy
24-08-2009, 07:23 AM
I just put my holiday dates in my newsletters but I do remind all the parents a month before I go.

Miffy xx