PDA

View Full Version : suprise parents on my doorstep!

chewy sweets
21-08-2009, 06:42 PM
I've just come downstairs from bathing my 15 month old and there's a knock at the door. Parents with their 7 month old little boy! :eek:
Arrrrrhhhh They wanted prices and some info about my service.
I'm covered in Baby Power and my hair's a mess! My lo's running around with no clothes on!!!!:panic:

They seemed really happy and i've directed them to my website and told them to phone me if they need any more info!
Completly caught me off guard! Having a sign up on the house can be a good and a bad thing! :laughing:

Hope i get the job though cos their lo was a sweetie!!!:laughing:

Twinkles
21-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Well talk about caught in action !! Hope you get it :thumbsup:

emler
21-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

Minstrel
21-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Just be glad it was your son in the bath and not you! :)

Hope it works out x

chewy sweets
21-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Just be glad it was your son in the bath and not you! :)

Hope it works out x

Yes would really have put them off if it were me running around naked instead of my son!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Princess Sara
21-08-2009, 07:41 PM
This happened to me! Luckily it was just a front door step chat, but my lo was running around covered in something or other! It's all for a good cause!

Minstrel
21-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Yes would really have put them off if it were me running around naked instead of my son!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bet dad would have signed up on the spot! :D

zillervalley
21-08-2009, 08:02 PM
thats great hope you get it

ziller

chewy sweets
21-08-2009, 08:29 PM

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :thumbsup:

Blackhorse
21-08-2009, 08:31 PM

haha..that's what I was going to say too!!

hope it works out for you Katie!

Zoemum2four
21-08-2009, 08:38 PM
I've just come downstairs from bathing my 15 month old and there's a knock at the door. Parents with their 7 month old little boy! :eek:
Arrrrrhhhh They wanted prices and some info about my service.
I'm covered in Baby Power and my hair's a mess! My lo's running around with no clothes on!!!!:panic:

They seemed really happy and i've directed them to my website and told them to phone me if they need any more info!
Completly caught me off guard! Having a sign up on the house can be a good and a bad thing! :laughing:

Hope i get the job though cos their lo was a sweetie!!!:laughing:

This happened to me the day after boxing day, covered in paint with my pjs still on, and then proceeded to ask me to have their child on new yrs day, that was all before I had even had time to speak......:laughing: had to ask them to come back later in the day......quite funny when i think about it now, was in right mess at the time......:D Hope you get the job.....:thumbsup: