PDA

View Full Version : poundland

childminder54
23-02-2008, 07:53 PM
great stuff I brought today a big posters one abc another different fruits and world map thick and shinny, Im going to us map and brought from the eqq opp shop 12 children in their national costumer with name of country fom laminate, and put around map for multiculture thyme.

thanks

veronica

xxx:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Banana
23-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Did you leave anything in the shop for anyone else :laughing:

xxx

Tily Bud
23-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I love those kind of shops you can really pick up a bargain x

charleyfarley
23-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Posters and your idea sound great

We haven't got a poundland by us but next time I go shopping in Brum I'll definately pop in.

Carol xx

miffy
23-02-2008, 08:12 PM
We've got poundworld but I don't think it's the same - no maps when I went in today :( so got one from Smiths instead

Sounds like you got some bargains veronica

Miffy xx

crazybones
23-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Dont forget your laminating sheets from Poundland. 15 for £1. I bought 3 packs last Sunday and sent FIL to get me 5 more packs today. :clapping:
I have gone a little mad with them.
Annie x

sarah707
23-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Sounds like great bargains! I must go and investigate mine in Altrincham again soon - you never know what you will find! :D

lindylou
23-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I have never been in poundland but will definately go and look tomorrow thanks
LINXX

nell57
23-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Posters and your idea sound great

We haven't got a poundland by us but next time I go shopping in Brum I'll definately pop in.

Carol xx

Carol they have a poundland in Newcastle Under Lyme. If you've not been before, there is one or two bargain shops, not many big name shops though, but may be worth a visit if you've a morning to spare.

Helen

Minnie Minx
23-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Carol i don't think you'd save much money afer you've paid for petrol to get to nul. If there's anything you want just let me know as my dad goes to newcastle every tuesday and i'm sure he'll pop in there for you and i can give you the stuff when we met up in two weeks time or we could hit the pound shops in brum with angel and co, i know i'm going to go to some as i love a bargain :D

xxx

hello kitty
23-02-2008, 11:17 PM
There's a free fruit poster in March issue of Early Years Educator mag.

Sarah :)

Mollymop
23-02-2008, 11:54 PM
I wish I had a poundland near me. :(

tulip0803
23-02-2008, 11:56 PM
I love Poundland. One opened here just before Christmas and I had sooooo missed it since I moved to Wales. Had some great things from Poundland but there is also some toot. I am a bit dubious about the Poundland condoms (and about who would buy them:rolleyes: ) but they are conveniently placed next to the 2 for a Pound pregnancy tests.:laughing: :laughing:

Juliaxx

bubbly
24-02-2008, 12:09 AM
I went to Poundland today too. My 6 year old thinks Poundland is heaven :D

crazybones
24-02-2008, 07:37 AM
I love Poundland. One opened here just before Christmas and I had sooooo missed it since I moved to Wales. Had some great things from Poundland but there is also some toot. I am a bit dubious about the Poundland condoms (and about who would buy them:rolleyes: ) but they are conveniently placed next to the 2 for a Pound pregnancy tests.:laughing: :laughing:

Juliaxx

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

This reminds me of the cheap ones I bought because I really didnt think I was pregnant with William just bought them to shut everyone up.:rolleyes:
One said positive, one couldnt be read and the other said negative. Eventually I bought an expensive one and by that time 3 months gone by :laughing: Anyway it was a nice shock in the end.

Annie x

Hollybelle
25-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Thankyou went to Poundland today and got some of the posters :D