PDA

View Full Version : Should I say something?

Toothfairy
20-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Myself, Mindees Mum and a teacher at school are all very good friends with each other and are oftern at each others houses on playdates.

On Monday I took Mindee over to Teachers house for a playdate, Mindee and her son are in the same class as well.

At the end of the playdate I drove Mindee to his Mums and dropped him off.

Unbeknown to me, half an hour later Mindees mum drove Mindee back to teachers House as she had found 3 Nintendo DS games and an old play mobile phone in his pocket, he had taken without asking. :eek:
She made him appologise and give them back and was very embarressed.

But mindees mum has not said anything to me about what happened and I'm not sure if I should mention it.

What should I do, I feel guilty that he was in my care at the time but I didn't know he had them in his pockets.:(

This is the first time this has ever happened, it is very unlike him, he is a realy lovely quiet, placid, polite, well behaved boy. He is a joy to look after and I was very shocked when my teacher friend told me.

Any advice welcome :thumbsup:

sweets
20-08-2009, 03:13 PM
personally i would leave it unless mindees mum mentions it. it has been dealt with, its the sort of things kids do ,usually only once! lol. Mindee has apologised and mum might be embarrased about it too. just keep an eye on his hands next time you are out and about! lol

sarah707
20-08-2009, 05:11 PM
I'd not say anything... but next time he leaves pat him down! :laughing:

Tatjana
20-08-2009, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't bring it up, I guess mindees mum is either too embarassed or doesn't see the point in telling you, she dealt with it very well.

xx

Twinkles
20-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I'd not say anything... but next time he leaves pat him down! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Nicki L
20-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I wouldnt mention it, mum has dealt with it and is probably embarrassed about the whole thing.

Dont feel bad about it either hun, these things happen