PDA

View Full Version : GRRR CIS

Tatjana
20-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Haven't been able to update my details in the CIS website for ages as the change of databases was causing problems. Well i've just been on there to find it's been updated BUT alot of details had been changed or simply deleted :angry: :angry:

They've put i have 3 under 5 vacancies, I have ONE. That i do term time only, I do ALL YEAR. My school pick up details have vanished along with my local transport routes, stations etc.. I'm so angry with them. This is after they have got my details wrong on ALOT of occasion.

So anyone looking for holiday care would not phone me, anyone looking for school pick ups will not phone me:(

I am going to put in a complaint, they are so useless and their telephone manner appalling. :censored:

Humph!

xx

carebear25
20-08-2009, 03:16 PM
im waiting 4 a phone call back from them, so i can inform them i have no vacancies, y the guy that answered couldnt deal with it i dont know.

will try again 2moro.

Tatjana
20-08-2009, 06:08 PM
im waiting 4 a phone call back from them, so i can inform them i have no vacancies, y the guy that answered couldnt deal with it i dont know.

will try again 2moro.

Because they are lemons.:(

xx

sarah707
20-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Sorry you're being messed around, that's not fair. :(

My local ones aren't too bad.

I usually write in with my changes - I find they get dealt with better. :D

Tatjana
20-08-2009, 07:00 PM
I always email them as can't bear speaking to them anymore, but I didn't have any changes they just changed it?!

xx

carebear25
20-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Omg they rang back I didn't mind the enquiries just felt bad whendidnt have spaces x

rickysmiths
21-08-2009, 07:44 AM
What a same you are having so many problems. I must be lucky, our CIS is good, I just ring and inform of any changes and it is updated over night. We can't access it to change it ourselves.

Hooligan59
21-08-2009, 01:44 PM
My local CIS wants me to ring them every month, whether I have any changes or not! I told the person last time that I had far more important things to do than ringing them to say "No changes this month"!

Having been told I currently have no vacancies, they still gave my details out to a parent - maybe they are getting back at me for not being nice and compliant!!!:)